Prometheus trailer 2.

"Why's that door open?!"

"Get it off! GET IT OFF!"

The Giant Mechanical Man
What to Expect When You're Expecting
That's My Boy
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

Total Recall

This has to be the blandest looking movie of the summer.

The Samaritan
Savages
The Avengers
Total Recall
Chernobyl Diaries
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Ted

Snow White & The Huntsman

The Avengers

Dark Shadows

The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #3

[YT]g8evyE9TuYk[/YT]

16l1rs.jpg

TDKR trailer.....epic isnt good enough word so ill use....universe.

Prometheus:3 minute trailer
TDKR:Trailer 3

Last edited:
TDKR....and that was honestly one of the most poorly constructed trailers I've ever seen for a tent-pole film. It was atrociously edited. It seemed like it was just random shots of things and they didn't seem to be in flow with the voice-overs. I'm really surprised WB let this trailer out.

TDKR....and that was honestly one of the most poorly constructed trailers I've ever seen for a tent-pole film. It was atrociously edited. It seemed like it was just random shots of things and they didn't seem to be in flow with the voice-overs. I'm really surprised WB let this trailer out.

:funny:

Let the hate flow.

:funny:

Let the hate flow.

That's no hate for the movie. It's hate for the editor who made the trailer lol. I'm an editor myself so I pay attention to how trailers are cut and that trailer was just edited horribly. I'm finding it hard to believe it was done by a professional. It looks fan-made more than anything. There's no flow to it. It's like a bunch of random shots with some random voice-overs that don't go together. And some scenes go by so fast they seem more like glitches. A good example if the half second shot of some prisoner flipping by the jail cell? What was that? If you're going to show that just let the person flip all the way and show what the hell he was doing lol.

Then the money shot is ruined. When Batman says "This isn't a car" I'm like no sh** we just saw you flying 20 seconds earlier in the trailer. How did WB let this trailer get released the way it is? All I can say is visually the movie looks good.

That's no hate for the movie. It's hate for the editor who made the trailer lol. I'm an editor myself so I pay attention to how trailers are cut and that trailer was just edited horribly. I'm finding it hard to believe it was done by a professional. It looks fan-made more than anything. There's no flow to it. It's like a bunch of random shots with some random voice-overs that don't go together. And some scenes go by so fast they seem more like glitches. A good example if the half second shot of some prisoner flipping by the jail cell? What was that? If you're going to show that just let the person flip all the way and show what the hell he was doing lol.

Then the money shot is ruined. When Batman says "This isn't a car" I'm like no sh** we just saw you flying 20 seconds earlier in the trailer. How did WB let this trailer get released the way it is? All I can say is visually the movie looks good.

I'm sure he meant the "hate" you're about to receive.
I'm also sure you someone will post the "not sure if serious" meme at some point.

The prisoner flip was Selina Kyle. I see where you're coming from, it's like they wanted to show a bunch of cool stuff but at the same time cutting just early enough to not spoil any one scene. Considering the buzz for this film I don't blame them. I do think they could have let a few more shots linger though. Any other film would have lingered on that hand to hand fight with Bats and Catwoman together.

I think the trailer is pretty dope though. Not as good as TDK but still cool.

We'll have to disagree here. I thought the trailer was edited just fine, and it flowed rather well. In fact, in my opinion, it's on par with Star Trek's, Inception's, Watchmen's, TDK's, etc trailers. I felt the grim tone and emotional weight in every aspect of the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"