Earths Mightest Heroes.. Season 3 wish list

ArcAdeAlchemist

Civilian
Reaction score
Avengers EMH I'd say is one of marvels best cartoons in existence, season 2 is now over (least in certain parts of the world) and I have an extremely bad feeling that there won't be a season 3... So if there was/or were going to bee a season 3 what are some of the things you want...

For me- swamp Thing.
Thunderbolts
Secret war storyline
HOWARD THE DUCK

It's official that there isn't a Season 3, but I just want them to wrap up the Surtur storyline and have a Thanos one if 3 was ever to happen.

Surtur plus beta ray bill could've been expanded upon in season 3.. O and red hulk

my wish list for any future Avengers animated endeavors?...

get rid of Jeph Loeb, Joe Quesadilla and Man of Action and get some TALENTED creatives in charge, not these assclowns...

get rid of Jeph Loeb, Joe Quesadilla and Man of Action and get some TALENTED creatives in charge, not these assclowns...

All things considered they did a great job for a show on "DISNEY A.D.D" and they brought back concepts and villains forgotten in this day of age

All things considered they did a great job for a show on "DISNEY A.D.D" and they brought back concepts and villains forgotten in this day of age

you sure won't find very much love for any of those guys around these parts...

just check out the USM and A:EMH threads...

Yost and Fine did the good stuff. Also, in the first post, I think you meant Man-Thing.

Personally, I would have liked to see a few other classic Avengers show up. Black Knight had his three second cameo in season 1, and I was always disappointed that he didn't get any follow-up. Meanwhile, there could have been Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, Hercules, Beast, a good Wonder Man, She-Hulk......

I really hope the stuff Loeb has said about the new show being a continuation of "EMH" is true and not just him covering his own ass.

Go through some of the "EMH" threads, and they have it. He said it during a panel at SDCC.

When did Loeb say that? Link please.

“it better reflects the cast that’s in the movie...but we’re not saying ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ never happened.” Continuing on that comment, he adds his thoughts about the ending to Earth's Mightiest Heroes. “We took this giant epic story, it has a conclusion we always meant to get to...and when we get out of that you’ll see what ‘Avengers Assemble’ will take it to" Loeb added."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39768

“it better reflects the cast that’s in the movie...but we’re not saying ‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ never happened.” Continuing on that comment, he adds his thoughts about the ending to Earth's Mightiest Heroes. “We took this giant epic story, it has a conclusion we always meant to get to...and when we get out of that you’ll see what ‘Avengers Assemble’ will take it to" Loeb added."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39768

Sounds like spin to me! If the intent is to be more inline with the Avengers film, which already seemed to be the case with the inclusion not just Black Nick Fury, but making him more closely match Samuel L. Jackson's Fury in season two, not to mention the voice actor for Iron Man doing a terrible riff on Robert Downey Jr. Give Hawkeye and Black Widow their movie costumes and nothing else really needs to change. There's no point in revamping the show under a new title when it's satisfying fans AND the bottom line.

Sounds like spin to me! If the intent is to be more inline with the Avengers film, which already seemed to be the case with the inclusion not just Black Nick Fury, but making him more closely match Samuel L. Jackson's Fury in season two, not to mention the voice actor for Iron Man doing a terrible riff on Robert Downey Jr. Give Hawkeye and Black Widow their movie costumes and nothing else really needs to change. There's no point in revamping the show under a new title when it's satisfying fans AND the bottom line.

I thought Eric Loomis was a good RDJ impersonator, just not RDJ as Iron Man.

RDJ's regular voice and his Iron Man movie sounding voices are totally different >_>

Avengers EMH I'd say is one of marvels best cartoons in existence, season 2 is now over (least in certain parts of the world) and I have an extremely bad feeling that there won't be a season 3... So if there was/or were going to bee a season 3 what are some of the things you want...

For me- swamp Thing.
Thunderbolts
Secret war storyline
HOWARD THE DUCK

Swamp Thing is a DC character.:oldrazz:

I'd be fine if they just got rid of Loeb.

G7D2j.jpg

I think you meant Quesada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"