What's the WORST Bond movie?

There have been some BAD ones (Thunderball, Diamonds, GOlden Gun, Moonraker, the eighties) but DAD is bloody awful

Thunderball is a classic and is considered by many to be the best Bond movie. Although, it ranks 3rd in my book.

I'm surprised at how hated Die Another Day is. Wow. I actually liked it alot. Especially the first half.

I thought if anything, Tomorrow Never Dies was the weaker of the Brosnan flicks.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
I'm surprised at how hated Die Another Day is. Wow. I actually liked it alot. Especially the first half.

I thought if anything, Tomorrow Never Dies was the weaker of the Brosnan flicks.

TND and DAD both have the same problem in my eyes - they go on way too long. The final action sequence is flat-out BORING, especially compared to the sequence that immediately precedes it (ice palace or motorcycle chase) in both films.

I dunno.....I kinda feel that DAD tried hard enough, and was different enough for the first half that it felt kinda unique for me. The torture for example was pretty cool. Watching Bond look like a hobo and having to drive an El Camino was kinda cool too, b/c we saw a bit more grittiness. The second just got entirely too "back to business as usual" for me. But.....I did dig alot of things. I liked Zao too.

I thought the entire "change the asian dude to a british honkey" was just too out there for me. The camo car was awesome, and they made it sound practical enough for me not to laugh at it.

I dunno.....I hear what you guys are saying about how it wasn't as good as we'd all hoped......but, I don't know if it's the worst Bond film ever. Again, I thought the TND was worse than DAD. I thought the latter half.....I'd say the point in which Bond is escaping in the bike.....it just went on waaayyyy too long.....and him and the other agent hitting up the boat alone.....I dunno, wasn't digging it.

Never Say Never, although not an actual Bond film, might be something to consider. I have a hard time saying so, I'm a Connery fan....but....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"