Revenge of the Fallen When do you expect a teaser/trailer?

Peter_Porker

Civilian
Reaction score
What's everyone's best guess as to when we will see an official trailer or teaser?

I'm guessing end of August.

...This couldn't be discussed in the News thread? That's where everyone else has been doing it.

i think they needed a summer teaser for the first movie. now that TF was such a big hit they dont need to have a ''mars type'' of teaser. everyone knows bays TF.

i think november-december.

i think they needed a summer teaser for the first movie. now that TF was such a big hit they dont need to have a ''mars type'' of teaser. everyone knows bays TF.

i think november-december.

I agree that they don't need a mysterious trailer, only if it is going to deal with "The Fallen", if not, then just have some quickie shots of the new bots.

I can't see them waiting that long for any sort of trailer, that would only leave 6 months between releasing the trailer and the movie being released.

well the first official footage of the robots was in first trailer that was realesed in november or december right?

lets not forget something. the robots need to be modeled and rendered. and this will not happen in this summer. only if they will use the old models.

That first teaser of the rover on Mars was 12 months before the first movie came out, I wouldn't mind some kind of short teaser like that to come out while we are in the Summer Blockbuster season, the next trailer I see around late November early December. That seems to follow the trend of the first movie and it's trailers, and considering the hype from the first lot I'd expect Bay to do something similar.

What big movie do we have coming out this fall/winter??
That's probably when the teaser trailer will air....or a comic book convention

well terminator gets a teaser next month so i think we will see it next month or so

I expect at least one trailer/teaser/announcement trailer before the end of the year.

I'm told there's a TF Con coming up soon..... I'm expecting at least some news on who might be in the movie Bot wise.... but maybe we could get some news on when to expect any trailers?

Here's an interesting post on the movie blog site.

The last week of June marks a few "anniversary" events for Transformers film franchise that indicates a teaser trailer for Transformers 2 could be coming.

June 29th, 2006 - Rover on Mars teaser trailer released
June 21st, 2007 - world premiere of Transformers 1 in Italy, followed a week later by its theatrical release for the public.
June 27th, 2008 - ?
June 26th, 2009 - Release date of Transformers 2

Just from that pattern, it seems to me that June 26th, 2008 would be a perfect time to release a teaser trailer online and then the next day in theatres with Wall-E and Wanted. Sure they are not Paramount films but both are expected to have huge audiences so why not use them.

This is all just speculation on my part but its seems to me that if Bay isn't thinking teaser trailer maybe a producer or two should start whispering into his ear about it, if no other reasons then to keep the June streak alive and start generating that buzz for those not already aware that a sequel is coming.

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/06/tf2-teaser-trailer-coming.html

What do you think?

when does that super hero movie with will smitt come out ma bey with that movie

I highly doubt we'll get a teaser anytime before fall/christmas. Last time around they announced the movie, it was close to comic con if i remember correctly.

I highly doubt we'll get a teaser anytime before fall/christmas. Last time around they announced the movie, it was close to comic con if i remember correctly.

The sooner the better for me....as long as it isn't like the Rover landing...which was good for the first one, since we hadn't seen Bay's Transformers, but I think this one should be a bit more forthcoming with information.

i think we'll get a Poster....Then maybe a teaser trailer in like....December.

is there any PG-13 Dreamworks/Paramount movies coming soon?

All we'll get really, is a TF logo and some fancy music like we did with the first teaser.

I have a feeling we'll see a teaser and poster around the end of the year. It's too soon or any footage.

but terminator 4 gets its first teaser with the dark knight and it started shooting like 2/3 weeks before transformers 2 .
mabey we will get a teaser like with the dark knight.

with the logo and the flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"