When is WB going to release a beetlejuice special edition

superkong 500

Sidekick
Reaction score
What the hell I mean lots of great movies have recieved the treatment but also not so good ones have. Bettlejuice is to me burton's classic and masterpiece along with ANBC and edward scissorhands and nightmare has recieved the treatment it deserves edward has an anniversary edition(even if it has no real special features) but come on, Beetle juice is pure fun has some of burton's most creative design's and elfman's score is pure brilliance.

Michael keaton's performance is great for the character, silly, over the top, cocky,funny,perverted. I hope that a new release with making of featurettes and new audio commentaries by burton,keaton, and of course elfman is included plus trailers and all that great stuff. What is WB waiting for:cmad:

Who else would like to see it happen.

Yea i know!! and pee wee's big adventure too!!! :cmad:

If they would realese one it would probably be bext year for it's 20th anniversery.

Yeah but chances are we wont and what we will be getting for the anniversary is the Beetlejuice 2 direct to DVD.

pee wee's big adventure got a great dvd.

as far as beetlejuice, i can't believe it either. it's just one of those movies that won't get a good dvd until hell freezes over, or at least until true lies gets a special edition.

...i mean, come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"