Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. When season 3 returns

iambranded

Civilian
Reaction score
Will it be a continuation of the search of in humans?
Will a tie in to the Civil war happen?
Is Ward dead and possessed by the beyonder? Or something else
Will the seeds left from season 1 pop up? Gravition , Blizzard etc
New recruits of Shield agents and Secret Warriors?

Will it be a continuation of the search of in humans? One new inhuman promised, the rest will be dead bodies from Lash.

Will a tie in to the Civil war happen? No, They can't even mention Quake by name so at most slight inference only

Is Ward dead and possessed by the beyonder? Or something else Possessed by it (un-named) but with Wards memories.

Will the seeds left from season 1 pop up? Gravition , Blizzard etc No way, at very most Deathlok.

New recruits of Shield agents and Secret Warriors? New "rebounding girl " promised, probably that's all.

Gemma will spend all season bemoaning the fact that she let Lash out to kill the Inhumans. Lincoln will be all "rights for Inhumans"

Why can't they mention Quake by name?
I don't think there is any copyrights issue. I would expect them to call her "quake" someday on AoS.

With regard to new recruits, how about Alisha? (once the actress's work elsewhere is done?)

I think it's absurd to think they can't mention Quake by name just because they haven't. It's like saying they couldn't mention Green Arrow on Arrow because they said "the Hood" in season one.

Anyway, I disagree with that answer and the season one answer (although who knows when they'll resolve those issues).

There will be something that'll involve Civil War, but nothing major, since the plot there is mostly Avengers-centric.

I think that part 2 will involve a battle between "It" and Lash.
As in good vs evil / bad.
BUT which ends up the victor, and who is good vs bad?

IMHO "It" will become the goody so in a way bringing Ward back into Shield.

I think that part 2 will involve a battle between "It" and Lash.
As in good vs evil / bad.
BUT which ends up the victor, and who is good vs bad?

It's hard to have good vs bad when both of them are bad. Lash is a mass murderer and It... well, It is also a mass murderer who turned the entire planet into desert.

It's hard to have good vs bad when both of them are bad. Lash is a mass murderer and It... well, It is also a mass murderer who turned the entire planet into desert.

"It" says the beings on the planet warred among themselves and destroyed the whole race. So not destroyed by "It" (I.M.H.O.)
So "It" could still be good despite what Malik thinks from thousands of years ago.
Lash is a known killer.
But in the M.C.U. cosmos anything is possible. :woot:

Pretty sure It had a hand in helping the people on the planet destroy each other.

"It" says the beings on the planet warred among themselves and destroyed the whole race. So not destroyed by "It" (I.M.H.O.)
So "It" could still be good despite what Malik thinks from thousands of years ago.
Lash is a known killer.
But in the M.C.U. cosmos anything is possible. :woot:

Yeah, the leaders of HYDRA are well known as goody-goodies, especially those with supernatural powers. :gngl:

And the name is Malick, not Malik.

With 'It' being inside Ward there is pretty much zero chance of it being good. Andrew might be a good human but Lash is a very bad inhuman. I really can't see any type of redemption for either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"