Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Pitch Your Season Six

I hope AoS spins off into something like the Secret Warriors. So I'd like to see a set up of that spread through the season. Individual character introductions and origins of the would be team. The Agents are out looking for more Inhumans to recruit or help, but come across non Inhuman enhanced beings as well. Creel's kid Jerry is introduced and discovered to have acquired his dad's abilities somehow. Robbie returns and takes the place of Hellfire. Explaining the origins of Phobos and Druid might be tricky, but they can pull it off somehow. Manifold is likely not an option to use, as he's a mutie. They can always invent a character to fill any void.

Perhaps by then Skrull will be fair game for the show, and the plot could involve them as well.

I'm hoping that too

Manifold is an inhuman in the MCU and was rescued by SHIELD on Coulson's orders actually.

I was kind of bummed that they killed off Creel, given that he 1. seemed young to have an adult child, 2. was pretty much a good guy anyways, 3. Yo-Yo is already in a relationship, 4. He has pretty much the same powers as Stonewall

Druid I felt could've been done around Doctor Strange, but maybe he could be a later addition around Strange 2?

Phobos could be tied to the Eternals if they go through with that?

I hope AoS spins off into something like the Secret Warriors. So I'd like to see a set up of that spread through the season. Individual character introductions and origins of the would be team. The Agents are out looking for more Inhumans to recruit or help, but come across non Inhuman enhanced beings as well. Creel's kid Jerry is introduced and discovered to have acquired his dad's abilities somehow. Robbie returns and takes the place of Hellfire. Explaining the origins of Phobos and Druid might be tricky, but they can pull it off somehow. Manifold is likely not an option to use, as he's a mutie. They can always invent a character to fill any void.

Perhaps by then Skrull will be fair game for the show, and the plot could involve them as well.

I like the idea of Ghost Rider replacing Hellfire. I don't think the need to have the EXACT same comic book line up. I think Deathlok should be a part of the team and the undercover Asgardian professor from the earlier seasons. He could be the old sage Coulson-esque replacement.

I'm hoping that too

Manifold is an inhuman in the MCU and was rescued by SHIELD on Coulson's orders actually.

I was kind of bummed that they killed off Creel, given that he 1. seemed young to have an adult child, 2. was pretty much a good guy anyways, 3. Yo-Yo is already in a relationship, 4. He has pretty much the same powers as Stonewall

Druid I felt could've been done around Doctor Strange, but maybe he could be a later addition around Strange 2?

Phobos could be tied to the Eternals if they go through with that?

The actor that played Creel was 39. He could have had a kid at 20 that's 19 now.

Phobo's could still be Ares son. Would be a cool way to introduce the Greek mythology seeing as the MCU don't seem to have any plans to. Get Hercules involved too.

Say maybe 3 stand alone episodes. One on Agent Carter, Turn the Most Wanted Pilot into an episode like Star Trek did with its original pilot. And a backdoor pilot for Ghost Rider.

A mysterious person is using shrinking technology thought to be the Pym Particles, which brings in the Wasp for a couple of episodes to fight with SHIELD & then later work with them to catch the mysterious person. The mysterious person could be Eric O'Grady or The Red Queen.

A mysterious person is using shrinking technology thought to be the Pym Particles, which brings in the Wasp for a couple of episodes to fight with SHIELD & then later work with them to catch the mysterious person. The mysterious person could be Eric O'Grady or The Red Queen.

That would be so cool. I'd like to see Scott Lang work for SHIELD too.

Agent Carter tries to uncover the mystery of Agent Jack Thompson's murder. Her investigation leads her to discovering the Arena keys. The keys open a vault to where the time monolith is stored. She and Jarvis end up in 2019. Adventure ensues

Agent Carter tries to uncover the mystery of Agent Jack Thompson's murder. Her investigation leads her to discovering the Arena keys. The keys open a vault to where the time monolith is stored. She and Jarvis end up in 2019. Adventure ensues
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, especially if you could somehow get a Captain America cameo in the show.

Kill off Daisy so the show can focus on the more interesting characters.

As far as we know Hive and Gravitron could both be orbiting Earth. The former could easily still be alive and waiting. Just sayin'.

They time travel to late 40's early 50's and work with Peggy Carter in a secret season 3 of Agent Carter, in many hijinks and situations of trying to or trying to avoid changing time.

As far as we know Hive and Gravitron could both be orbiting Earth. The former could easily still be alive and waiting. Just sayin'.
The former. I could see a Graviton, not being human thus not needing a regular supply of oxygen, waiting it out until he is close enough to use gravity to pull towards something. But Hive was nuked

The former. I could see a Graviton, not being human thus not needing a regular supply of oxygen, waiting it out until he is close enough to use gravity to pull towards something. But Hive was nuked

He was destroyed if they want him to be destroyed. He had plenty of time to get out.

She's the perfect example of a self insert character in fan fiction, IMO. When this show is said and done she (along with Ward) are two characters I never want to see again.
I disagree. If she's a perfect example of anything, it's the audience identification figure. Daisy is the most relatable character on the show.

Both, Hive and Gravitron could still be alive. Hive is made up of dead tissue. He doesn't need to breath

I liked both but Hive as Graviton, oh please no.

Have Coulsen and Daisy become aboutface bad guys and the main villains of the season. Mission Impossible it up and have Agent Fitz become a bad ass martial artist who will then lead a new team to take on Agent Daisy and Agent Coulsen to be the best Agent of Shield! I think the show needs a firecracker of a start to rejuice its engine

Fitz & Simmons getting some peace and quiet for once... though that's probably too unrealistic
They should move FitzSimmons to a different show that treats them right :funny:

I really don't understand the constant need to mess with them. They're one of the most well received couples in the entire MCU. Let them be happy.

TV and movie relationships are less gratifying when they're never challenged.

Perhaps we can bring back Agent Blake and clean up the Watchdogs story. Sort of an early days of anti-Inhuman MCU, compared to a mature universe of anti Mutants seen on The Gifted

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"