Pitch Your Season Six

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by DalekbusterFitz, May 13, 2018.

1. karmajack

karmajack Well-Known Member

I hope AoS spins off into something like the Secret Warriors. So I'd like to see a set up of that spread through the season. Individual character introductions and origins of the would be team. The Agents are out looking for more Inhumans to recruit or help, but come across non Inhuman enhanced beings as well. Creel's kid Jerry is introduced and discovered to have acquired his dad's abilities somehow. Robbie returns and takes the place of Hellfire. Explaining the origins of Phobos and Druid might be tricky, but they can pull it off somehow. Manifold is likely not an option to use, as he's a mutie. They can always invent a character to fill any void.

Perhaps by then Skrull will be fair game for the show, and the plot could involve them as well.

2. SirStrangefolk

SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

I'm hoping that too

Manifold is an inhuman in the MCU and was rescued by SHIELD on Coulson's orders actually.

I was kind of bummed that they killed off Creel, given that he 1. seemed young to have an adult child, 2. was pretty much a good guy anyways, 3. Yo-Yo is already in a relationship, 4. He has pretty much the same powers as Stonewall

Druid I felt could've been done around Doctor Strange, but maybe he could be a later addition around Strange 2?

Phobos could be tied to the Eternals if they go through with that?

3. eon001

eon001 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of Ghost Rider replacing Hellfire. I don't think the need to have the EXACT same comic book line up. I think Deathlok should be a part of the team and the undercover Asgardian professor from the earlier seasons. He could be the old sage Coulson-esque replacement.

The actor that played Creel was 39. He could have had a kid at 20 that's 19 now.

Phobo's could still be Ares son. Would be a cool way to introduce the Greek mythology seeing as the MCU don't seem to have any plans to. Get Hercules involved too.

4. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Vigilante

Say maybe 3 stand alone episodes. One on Agent Carter, Turn the Most Wanted Pilot into an episode like Star Trek did with its original pilot. And a backdoor pilot for Ghost Rider.

5. righthooksrus86

righthooksrus86 Well-Known Member

Definitely would love to see more Ghost Rider.

6. <(o_o)>

<(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

A mysterious person is using shrinking technology thought to be the Pym Particles, which brings in the Wasp for a couple of episodes to fight with SHIELD & then later work with them to catch the mysterious person. The mysterious person could be Eric O'Grady or The Red Queen.

7. DalekbusterFitz

DalekbusterFitz Dalekbuster523

That would be so cool. I'd like to see Scott Lang work for SHIELD too.

8. TheFanGuy

TheFanGuy Active Member

Agent Carter tries to uncover the mystery of Agent Jack Thompson's murder. Her investigation leads her to discovering the Arena keys. The keys open a vault to where the time monolith is stored. She and Jarvis end up in 2019. Adventure ensues

9. DalekbusterFitz

DalekbusterFitz Dalekbuster523

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, especially if you could somehow get a Captain America cameo in the show.

10. scarlet-witch

scarlet-witch Heart of Fire

Kill off Daisy so the show can focus on the more interesting characters.

11. Panacea

Panacea Well-Known Member

As far as we know Hive and Gravitron could both be orbiting Earth. The former could easily still be alive and waiting. Just sayin'.

12. fan4stic

fan4stic Well-Known Member

They time travel to late 40's early 50's and work with Peggy Carter in a secret season 3 of Agent Carter, in many hijinks and situations of trying to or trying to avoid changing time.