Revenge of the Fallen When we getting some samples of the new score?

8atman

Civilian
Reaction score
Any word or links to some samples of the new score. Curious to see whats changed since Zimmer is involved now.

I think (and hope) soon. Usually a few weeks before the release of the film. I'll keep checking Amazon.com and film score sites. Also scoringsessions.com for the recording session with photos and comments.

If you find some their leave a post in this thread. I'm anxious to hear if they kept the same theme.

I wouldn't rely on Amazon. I remember the score for TF1 wasn't available until months AFTER the movie came out, and fans petitioning for it. I hope it's not the same with this one.

Untitled-TrueColor-019262218.jpg

Tracklisting.

1. Prime
2. Einstein's Wrong
3. NEST (Contains instrumental excerpt from "New Divide" by Linkin Park)
4. The Shard
5. The Fallen
6. Infinite White
7. Heed Our Warning
8. The Fallen's Arrival
9. Tomb Of The Primes
10. Forest Battle
11. Precious Cargo
12. Matrix Of Leadership
13. I Claim Your Sun
14. I Rise, You Fall

http://www.warnermusic.ch/catalogue_detail-n28-i93624974918-sD.html

I found the last Soundtrack they released to suck, simply because they left off ALOT of the score from the movie. I'm trying to find the Extended version like i did for TF1. Way better than the official release if you haven't heard it already.

Christ, what exactly are they going to say Einstein is wrong about?

just downloaded the score and im liking it so far, but need to listen to it more:woot:

Guess you don't remember the theme because I heared it in most of the track samples.

Careful think i picked up a virus from the site.
Well I couldn't really find the older theme in those samples but it might still be found once we get to listen to the full tracks.

Hey Rapture, any chance you can give some vague hint as to where you downloaded the tracks. I have been able to locate the song soundtrack in full, but you say you aquired the score? Again..just some vague cryptic hint would work :) Thanks

The whole score is on the internet already. Seek and ye shall find.

The Autobots theme comes back in "Forest Battle". Jablonsky uses more electronics than on the first, and it sounds amazing. Great choirs. Much darker than the previous score. And The Fallen sounds are genuinely scary. :yay: "Matrix Of Leadership" sounds a little bit like Gladiator. The end of this track features the "Arrival To Earth" theme.

yeah, i tried DL it from Amazon.UK but... geographical limitations???

If you DL it from a P2P net they scream bloody murder... but when you try to DL in a legit, legal way, that gives something back to the author they pull this crap!!!

I have the CD in pre-order since it first appeared and will buy it no matter what but, and i'm sure you guys are with me on this one, the sooner i hear it the better.
I'm sure this will be out there in P2P ou torrent soon enough. So, Amazon-UK, your loss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"