Where do you buy from?

MrMidnite

The Caped Fridge Raider
Reaction score
I was just wondering where most of the people on here buy all there collectables. I'm mainly looking for UK/European sites but if there are any sites from the US or Canada that are reasonable with shipping feel free to list them.

the only uk site i know of and buy from is forbidden planet.

cheers in advance :oldrazz:

^ yep they got a few main lines on there. and its free P&P

they got ML's final fantasy figs, the castlevania figs aswell.

All I'll say is, stay the f**k away from EpicHeroes.com. They SUCK!. Not only do they charge the Earth for their stock but they're incredibley slow & unreliable. So be warned. :up:

ive bin looking to use them for a while. glad i didnt now, i was always unsure about them

www.cmdstore.com

and

www.legendsaf.com

both are Canadian based, so theoretacilly their shipping to the UK should be less then an American based company......I recomend Legendsaf cause they are a better.....plus, from them you can shop in Canadian or US currencies.....so since you are switchinjg over from pounds then you could buy with Canadian money and save a bit because out Dollar is doing well......as for UK sites....it`s pretty much just Forbidden Planet.....oh and Hasbro UK.....

And I heard once about something called Marvel Toy Shop UK....but it may not exist.

I don't feel sorry for you....so you'r hasbro site doesn't have MLs on it....Boo Hoo.

My Hasbro site (the regular one) won't ship ANYTHING to Canada,......i fell sorry for no man on the matter.....Except Invincible, Lars, Balthus, Sparta*, SpiderX and.......that other Canadian guy

I was just wondering where most of the people on here buy all there collectables. I'm mainly looking for UK/European sites but if there are any sites from the US or Canada that are reasonable with shipping feel free to list them.

the only uk site i know of and buy from is forbidden planet.

cheers in advance :oldrazz:

www.10thplanet.co.uk
www.bigbadtoystore.com

Or go to Gosh, Comicana, Orbital all around Tottehham Court Road

I don't feel sorry for you....so you'r hasbro site doesn't have MLs on it....Boo Hoo.

My Hasbro site (the regular one) won't ship ANYTHING to Canada,......i fell sorry for no man on the matter.....Except Invincible, Lars, Balthus, Sparta*, SpiderX and.......that other Canadian guy
I keep hearing a rumour (or wishful thinking) that HTS will start shipping to Canada in '08.

Ah, Forbidden Planet. How I love thee. A bearded Sentry for a mere fiver? Reduced all the way from £20?

Cloak and Dagger, previously £18, reduced to £6?

Brand new zombie Colonel America and Spider-man figs, half price?!
My local has most of the Giant Man line for less than half price. Curse this lame festive season though, when I have to buy other things, for other people :cmad:

not fair my nearest one is glasgow and thats a fair treck unl;ess im on work duties. Cant believe they have cloak and dagger for 6 quid so upset :(

Well, I was mentioning the ones I purchased.

They had;
Green Goblin and Peter
Moon Knight
Ultimate Spider-man
Zombie Spider-man
Zombie Colonel America
Ghost Rider
Brood and Skrull
Civil War Spidey (Or as its known, Iron Spidey)
She-Hulk
Mephisto

Forgot to mention, bought Mephisto as well. The others (apart from the Brood and Skrull) didn't interest me. I'd have loved to find Black Cat though.

Also, the Marvel Monsters box set, and House of M for a mere £15!
I wish I had more money :(

hmmm may have to try bribe soem one to go have a look see in the glasgow store tommorow for me.

I'd advise on doing that. My FP are having to make room for more stuff, so there's been an insane amount of cheap TPBS and figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"