Where is Martian Manhunter?

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
In the Patriot Act episode Mr. Terrific asks "did you question the martian this much?"
What happen to Martian Manhunter?

I think the actor left. They wrote J'onn off of the show. He's currently on a sojurn across the world to better understand people.

The Question said:
I think the actor left. They wrote J'onn off of the show. He's currently on a sojurn across the world to better understand people.

I highly doubt that.

In the episode entitled To Another Shore, J'onn expressed his ambivalence towards the human race. As a Martian, he feels a sort of disconnect with humans. It doesn't help either that humans are easily prone to moral decay and evil. He left the League to develop a relationship with earth and its people. It was quite a profound episode, and I didn't see it coming. Poor J'onn.

In addition to being a chance to the further the character, I think the writers "wrote" him off to allow the Legion of Doom arc to run its course; the Legion would have been exposed very early on if Martian Manhunter was still with the League.

I bet that J'onn is in the Legion of Doom disguised as a villain somehow right now, and that he'll emerge at a key point at the end of the series.

Pink Ranger said:
I bet that J'onn is in the Legion of Doom disguised as a villain somehow right now, and that he'll emerge at a key point at the end of the series.

Nope. But I won't say more unless you guys want spoilers.

okay spoilers

The actor didnt leave. The martian changed himself into an old man and now has a girlfriend. In the season finale, he helps the league fight the revived darkseid's army

storyteller said:
okay spoilers

The actor didnt leave. The martian changed himself into an old man and now has a girlfriend. In the season finale, he helps the league fight the revived darkseid's army

I thought that was his wife but the point is,he moved on.

No he hasn't, he's still part of the League, he just has a normal life now

hippie_hunter said:
No he hasn't, he's still part of the League, he just has a normal life now

I know, but I guess I didn't say it clearly. I meant
he got over losing his martian family and moved on with his life.

TheGrayGhost said:
I highly doubt that.

In the episode entitled To Another Shore, J'onn expressed his ambivalence towards the human race. As a Martian, he feels a sort of disconnect with humans. It doesn't help either that humans are easily prone to moral decay and evil. He left the League to develop a relationship with earth and its people. It was quite a profound episode, and I didn't see it coming. Poor J'onn.

Martian Manhunter is not a real person, therefore, if the person playing him leaves, they have to create a storyline for him to leave on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"