The Mandalorian Where should the show go next?

Right but Din doesn't even have a concept of Mandalorians who take off their helmets until he meets the Nite Owls. So all that's a little strange.

So his rescuers, Death Watch or whoever, essentially set up re-education camps for "Foundlings." And they sheltered and brainwashed them through the rest of the Clone Wars and most of the Galactic Civil War.

The covert system is ideal for building a cult mentality. Its clear that the covert system was in place before the OT, likely since the pre-TPM civil war.

The covert system is ideal for building a cult mentality. Its clear that the covert system was in place before the OT, likely since the pre-TPM civil war.

If they were setting up secret re-education camps for children that puts the Mandalorians on very shaky moral grounds.

Once again, Children of the Watch likely sided with Maul...

New article and interview with Pedro Pascal. Talks a bit about Season 3 of the Mandalorian. Here's the link to full interview: ‘The Mandalorian’ and ‘WW84’ Turn Pedro Pascal Into a Full-Blown Star

Going forward, as Mando tangles with his past and the mythology behind the Mandalorian code, “as much as he says this is the way, that doesn’t mean this is the only way,” said Pascal. “I find it fascinating playing with that. We don’t know what he ends up being. He took his helmet off in a room full of people.”

What’s coming for “The Mandalorian” Season Three and possible Mando appearances on the upcoming spin-off series? “I am told what’s happening and what the plan is,” said Pascal, “but I can’t share it. They are in the expansion of this world, where there are so many unexpected surprises and timelines that are going to be dealt with. If the character were to cross over into these worlds, it will be utilized in a way that isn’t meant to be expected. I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise of whether or not characters from the show we already know are crossing over.
Repost here:
Not much, confirms S3 emphasis defining "the way" who he will end up being after it all , what it means to be Mandalorian (what defines that if not his own choices) the mythology the code (although not mentioned obviously the Darksaber) , to what ends etc...
And with some emphasis on crossovers with the spin-off shows.
Seems ideal way to continue to world build and simultaneously go forward with his personal arc.

Last edited:
4A8PqpS.jpeg

I don't see them going to ^that well for Mando.
I'd rather he continue to have his own unique ship, either an RCII or something entirely new.
Until then, last ep in exchange for her help, he agrees to help Bo take back Mandalor, so he's probably (at least at first) on Gideon's cruiser, or hitching with her and her Nite Owls in their Gauntlet ship for the start of the next season....
EpyIR0SXUAQsoUx.jpg
4riyst.gif

UcRrGnZ.jpg

latest

Also since we are now following the fate of the Darksaber, she's probably going to want him(and it) close.
4v3to8.gif

Last edited:
I don't see them going to ^that well for Mando.
I'd rather he continue to have his own unique ship, either an RCII or something entirely new.
Until then, last ep in exchange for her help, he agrees to help Bo take back Mandalor, so he's probably (at least at first) on Gideon's cruiser, or hitching with her and her Nite Owls in their Gauntlet ship for the start of the next season....
EpyIR0SXUAQsoUx.jpg

Also since we are now following the fate of the Darksaber, she's probably going to want him(and it) close.

They like keeping that stuff on the fringe then exploring other aspects of the universe, that way when the main items get pulled into the story it feels right. Din riding around the the Falcon would be to much and to in your face. Rather have a new iconic ship like the Razor Crest. We know Din likes the antiques because they can't be tracked as easily too so there's a lot of room here for things from the past or video games to be brought in and legitimized like the troop transport.

Also from a practical standpoint, you're always going to sell Falcon toys. This gives them the chance to get fans to buy something new. . . . .

Last edited:
The character of Cara Dune needs to be killed offscreen between seasons and never mentioned again.

The character of Cara Dune needs to be killed offscreen between seasons and never mentioned again.

They could easily just say she went off and joined the Republic military, since that's obviously where they were heading with her anyway.

They could easily just say she went off and joined the Republic military, since that's obviously where they were heading with her anyway.

That’s fine I guess. I just want her gone one way or another. Or recast the role with a real actress who isn’t a klanswoman.

Mando will show up on Navaro, ask about Cara and be told she got called to duty training Rangers at the Republic Capitol Planet or some such.

I'll lay down the brass tacks... I am disappointed because I liked the character and didn't think Carano was bad as her. I liked that Gina is, frankly, a sex symbol but one that's not in the wheelhouse of either Bimbo Sex Bomb or idealized virginal engenue starlet. She was neither a size zero or a shrinking violet type. Being part of one of the biggest franchises in the world she was helping to widen the parameters of what is considered desirable in media portrayls when it comes to women.

Unfortunately she chose to expose in public that she's down with the bigoted and authoritarian forces in the county right now.

Mando will show up on Navaro, ask about Cara and be told she got called to duty training Rangers at the Republic Capitol Planet or some such.

I'll lay down the brass tacks... I am disappointed because I liked the character and didn't think Carano was bad as her. I liked that Gina is, frankly, a sex symbol but one that's not in the wheelhouse of either Bimbo Sex Bomb or idealized virginal engenue starlet. She was neither a size zero or a shrinking violet type. Being part of one of the biggest franchises in the world she was helping to widen the parameters of what is considered desirable in media portrayls when it comes to women.

Unfortunately she chose to expose in public that she's down with the bigoted and authoritarian forces in the county right now.
I liked the character. The concept was solid, especially with all the ties to the recent past events. But I thought Carano was bad. What I think is weird, is Carano seemed to get worse. Like her first episode, I thought she was poor, but did a lot better in the 2 part finale of season 1. The showed up and was terrible in season 2 imo.

I liked the character, but I thought Carano was bad. What I think is weird, is Carano seemed to get worse. Like her first episode, I thought she was poor, but did a lot better in the 2 part finale of season 1. The showed up and was terrible in season 2 imo.

Eh... I think she was a hint better than serviceable. Not Streep but what the character was, what it asked of her, she was fine.

That said...

She is gonna lay relatively low for a bit, but by 2022... Be prepared for WWE Women's Champion Gina Carano.

Save the date.

Eh... I think she was a hint better than serviceable. Not Streep but what the character was, what it asked of her, she was fine.

That said...

She is gonna lay relatively low for a bit, but by 2022... Be prepared for WWE Women's Champion Gina Carano.

Save the date.
IMO the character was suppose to be overtly tied to Din and Grogurt on an emotional level, but every chance she had to show it, came off very dull imo. Especially with Pedro trying to sell it.

If Vince is still running things, probably.

Yeah, Pedro is able to show more emotion wearing a ****ing mask than Gina can normally, lol.

Also, given that there’s even a remote possibility that her racist ass might show up in WWE, it makes me very happy I’ve never gotten into pro wrestling.

They're moving on into a new chapter in the Mandalorian anyway so Cara Dune wasn't going to have much of a part, if any part at all. No need to mention her character whatsoever. The question is what happens with RotNR.

That said...

Save the date.
Seeing as how that idiot Logan Paul is trying to pick a fight with everyone, he should challenge Gina to a fight. That is sure to generate a lot of buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"