Which character(s) are you looking forward to seeing most in INFINITY WAR ?

Batmannerism

Super-unknown
Reaction score
Hi Marvel fans. Let's be honest, we all have a favorite character and when we go to see a superhero team up film, there's always the one character that we're more keen to see than any other.

For me as a DC fan, when we I went to see Batman v Superman, I was on team Supes, when I went to see Justice League, again I was there as a Superman fan first and foremost.

Okay enough about those movies. Big, massive props to the MCU for putting out a ton of excellent solo and team up films, and I don't need to say that the MCU is about to put on the biggest superhero extravaganza of all time: Infinity War (there I said it anyway). Mad respect for that ! I love the MCU (all except Iron Man 2 and 3, the rest is great)

However, I suspect that every Marvel and MCU fan who's going to see the film (and yes, us DC fans too) has a particular character(s) that they're most excited about seeing.....I know it's Hawkeye, we're all keen to see Hawkeye again. But seriously, we haven't seen Cap or Tony since 2016, what have they been up to ? What about Bucky, is he still in the deep freeze ? Has Black Widow gone for a perm, or corn-rows ?

What character or group of characters are you most excited about seeing when IW kicks off ?

For me it's a tie between Cap, because I'm really interested to see what direction they take with the character post-Civil War, and the Guardians of the Galaxy.....I love that band of misfits, they're awesome and such a bunch of knuckleheads, I can't wait to see them again.

Your turn people ! Who are you most keen to see when Thanos turns up and starts some **** necessitating Earth's mightiest heroes and the Guardians to have to kick his big purple ass ?

I'm looking forward to Hulk and Thor. They're my favs but I also really wanna see Cap die. That's the moment I can't wait for in the theater just to watch the people gasp and cry.

Thor easily, followed by Thanos himself.

I'm looking forward to all of the heroes interacting with each other. I can't wait to see how all the different characters will react to one another, and all the quips that is bound to come the moment each team is introduced to another team.

If I had to break it down to one character, it would be Spider-Man. I love the character of Peter Parker.

I'm looking forward to Hulk and Thor. They're my favs but I also really wanna see Cap die. That's the moment I can't wait for in the theater just to watch the people gasp and cry.

WTF ? Is there a spoiler thread I need to be looking at.

Dude, I love spoilers but seriously, you should totally spoiler alert that as certain folks go nuts at even the tiniest spoiler, and that's huge !

I don't "know" that he's gonna die but I think it's obvious that some characters will die and I only suspect/hope that he will be one of them.
The Dramatic impact that would have would be fantastic!

WTF ? Is there a spoiler thread I need to be looking at.

Dude, I love spoilers but seriously, you should totally spoiler alert that as certain folks go nuts at even the tiniest spoiler, and that's huge !
No need for spoiler alert over something he thinks and hopes happens.

The proposed team-up of
Iron Man, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange and the GotG

Thanos, mostly because he’s one of Marvel’s best villains and they’ve been building him up, but we’ve barely seen any of him.

Cap, because he’s my favorite character in the MCU, even though I never cared much for him at all in the comics. Just shows you what good writing/direction and the right actor can do.

Black Panther because he was awesome in CW and if his solo film is good (and it had BETTER be), I know I’m going to want to see a lot more of him.

The Guardians, because their movies are my favorites in the MCU and they make everything fun.

Thanos without a doubt. The guy thats been 6 years in the making. If they dont get him right it will be a colossal disappointment. All eyes on him.

Thanos, mostly because he’s one of Marvel’s best villains and they’ve been building him up, but we’ve barely seen any of him.

Cap, because he’s my favorite character in the MCU, even though I never cared much for him at all in the comics. Just shows you what good writing/direction and the right actor can do.

Black Panther because he was awesome in CW and if his solo film is good (and it had BETTER be), I know I’m going to want to see a lot more of him.

The Guardians, because their movies are my favorites in the MCU and they make everything fun.

Very much on the same page. Great to see Thanos getting some love too.

Thanos of course! He should be the main character of this movie.

I decided only to pick 2, and I chose Captain America and Thanos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"