• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Which characters should appear?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Which character should be featured in X-men Origins: Magneto? I'm talking about mutants and humans, heroes and villains, and etc.

My choices:

Erik Lensherr.
Charles Xavier.
Gabrielle Heller.
Moira McTaggart.
Lorna Dane.
Pietro Maximoff.
Wanda Maximoff.
Kane Marko.
Baron Von Strucker.

I assume Magda will be in it. And maybe Mystique, since she's been his sidekick in every X movie so far.

Gambit, The Blob, Deadpool, Sabertooth... Oh wait...

Gambit, The Blob, Deadpool, Sabertooth... Oh wait...

And what do those characters have to do with Magneto's origins? Zero, zilch, nothing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!

Mr Sinister or High Evolutionary or a combo of the 2 (more like Sinister created the New Men or something)- I figure they'll be an antagonist before Magneto becomes one.

Lady Bova- who took care of Scarlet Witch and was part of the New Men, or you could skip the New Men and make her a mutant

Proteus or Legion or the Ultimate Proteus which was a combination. An out of control mutant that "outs" them who is the son of Moira (or like the Ulti version the son of Moira and Xavier)

Younger Stryker and Trask

Last edited:
And what do those characters have to do with Magneto's origins? Zero, zilch, nothing. You are the weakest link, goodbye!

i think it was a joke but anyway

Sabretooth
Mystique
Blob
Toad
Avalance
Charles Xavier.
Gabrielle Heller.
Moira McTaggart.
Lorna Dane.
Pietro Maximoff.
Wanda Maximoff.
Kane Marko.
Baron Von Strucker.

Which character should be featured in X-men Origins: Magneto? I'm talking about mutants and humans, heroes and villains, and etc.

My choices:

Erik Lensherr.
Charles Xavier.
Gabrielle Heller.
Moira McTaggart.
Lorna Dane.
Pietro Maximoff.
Wanda Maximoff.
Kane Marko.
Baron Von Strucker.

Erik Lensherr? I don't know about that. Are we sure we want that guy in a Magneto movie? When you make a list like this you have to think about who fits best in a movie with the main character.

Hopefully someone will notice my sarcastic little joke before overreacting.

Private! Report to my office right this second! The charge? Failure to notice a joke when it is presented to you! Now move out private!

^

:eek:

Maybe he got it and made a joke to add to it.

:ninja:

20.jpg

origins-jason-stryker.jpg

charles_chair.jpg

Erik Lensherr
Charles Xavier
Amahl Farouk
Gabrielle Haller
Raven Darkholme
and I'm prepared for an Ororo Monroe cameo too.

really you need to ask... What drove Eric Lenshire to become MAGNETO... and build the characters around that. I think if you look at it in groups.

> His distaste for humanity...
His parents being killed, Magda being killed but revealing Magneto has children, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Which he knew nothing about because of what happend to Magda. Magneto and Xavier first working together during the war, possibly would make sense for Magneto to see the full force of Xaviers onslaught use of power.

> Then there is his brotherhood in the making...
Mystique, Sabretooth, Toad, Possibly his first encounter with Jason Stryker, Avalanche would be a new character to the mix. Maybe blob can be explained for briefly appearing.

> Then there is Magnetos plan to turn everyone into mutants witch he isnt a scientist so he had to have gotten that from someone.
Best bet would be to include The High Evolutionary because of his work of turning humans into mutants. and vice versa, We could say the High Evolutionary is the inspiration that Magneto needed.

So in total...

Magda
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Young Xavier
Possibly, Nitro - as a weapon the enemy have captured and exploit his power which promts magneto and xavier to work together.
Blob
Mystique
Sabretooth - transformation from the two films can be explained by high evolutionary
Toad
Avalanche
Jason Stryker
and
High Evolutionary.
Oh and to add one on the end, Destiney

My choices:

Erik Lensherr.
Charles Xavier.
Gabrielle Heller.
Moira McTaggart.
Lorna Dane.
Pietro Maximoff.
Wanda Maximoff.
Kane Marko.
Baron Von Strucker.
I'm sure that's pretty obvious, don't you think?

I think it would be cool for a wolverine cameo, maybe a soldier seen in ww2 or something.
I also think it would fit in for a jason stryker apperance because in X2 they mention how prof.X and magneto couldnt "Cure" him.
Also they should get back Ian Mckellen and Patrick Stewart to do a few scences like meeting jean, and possibly storm, and even beast as it would be a pretty good lead on to X-men: first class.

i say we neeeeeed erik lensher, it e like making aghostbusters without sam raimi!

and on a seroius note
during the war
mags
wolverine caeo pssibly
afyer war
magda
xavier
early brother hood
possibly make mags and xavier comrades during vietnam since i think they have war ties
the rat bastard nazis who get away from justice who mags kills himslef

Wow. Not getting the joke + quoting a way out of date game show catchphrase = EPIC FAIL.

I think Magda his wife and their daughter Anya, Moira MacTaggert, Alpha, Quicksilver, Charles Xavier,Scarlet Witch, Lucifer.:yay:

I think, unless they decide to make an Xacier spinoff, they should have Cain Marko and have him later become Juggernaut. I don't know, it seems like a good idea.

Really? Stryker was already the villain in two X-Men movies, we really don't him in a third, they should have another villain.
I don't think he meant as the villain...
I think he just meant he'd like to see the Stryker and Jason stroyline addressed ???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"