World Which Goblin am I?

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
1. I lost the ability to operate my glider after my mask was damaged, so I briefly tried doing my Goblin thing on a skateboard.

2. Despite long-standing accusations, it was eventually revealed that I was never truly a Goblin at all.

3. Although my story has been pretty much retconned out of existence, I have been both friend and foe to the Spider-people and even for a while became a Spider-person myself.

4. I was also falsely accused of being a Goblin, but I tormented Peter Parker long before he ever got bitten by that spider.

5. The Spider-Person I fought was my own brother.

6. I have been both demon and cyborg in my Goblin identity.

1. I lost the ability to operate my glider after my mask was damaged, so I briefly tried doing my Goblin thing on a skateboard.
Phil Urich.

2. Despite long-standing accusations, it was eventually revealed that I was never truly a Goblin at all.
Ned Leeds.

4. I was also falsely accused of being a Goblin, but I tormented Peter Parker long before he ever got bitten by that spider.

Flash Thompson.
6. I have been both demon and cyborg in my Goblin identity.

Jason Macendale

Last edited:
I was an experiment of another Goblin, and met the Stacy's before Gwen's death.

3. Although my story has been pretty much retconned out of existence, I have been both friend and foe to the Spider-people and even for a while became a Spider-person myself.
Normie Osborn? (Harry and Liz's kid)

That must be a post-OMD story.

Nope, its a -1 story from 1998. Its the Proto-Goblin, which resulted when Norman tried creating his own Goblin formula and tested it on an OsCorp security guard. It turned him into a red monster. The story ended with Norman finding Stromm's notes on his own formula.

Oh! Forgot all about that one!
BTW, all of your answers were right. And #5 was Gabriel O'Hara.

I was never a Goblin...or was I? I was unmasked as one, but the true Goblin was my brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"