Captain Spaulding - 55%
Leatherface - 55%
Jason Voorhees - 45%
Pinhead - 45%
Hannibal Lecter - 45%
Michael Myers - 35%
Freddy Krueger - 0%
Buffalo Bill - 0%

Not complaining about Jigsaw, I'm a big Saw fan (liked all of the movies except Saw III), but I kind of wish Jason was a bit higher on my list, since he's my favorite Horror killer of them all. Oh well.

85% Freddy Krueger.

Not surprised. He is my favorite.

You Scored as Jigsaw
You are Jigsaw. You dont enjoy killing people at all. You instead love to see how far people will go to live. However if it ends in a bloody death, you still sleep with a smile on your face. You are intelligent, and know how to outwit just about anyone. And that spells bad news for anyone who falls into your games of death and torture.

Jigsaw
75%
Freddy Krueger
60%
Hannibal Lecter
50%
Captain Spaulding
45%
Michael Myers
40%
Jason Voorhees
40%
Pinhead
40%
Candyman
35%
Leatherface
25%
Buffalo Bill
10%

I figured I would score the smarter character types higher than the others.

You Scored as Freddy KruegerYou are Freddy Krueger. You are evil, but enjoy having fun. Sure you made some bad choices in life, causing some parents to attack you, and burn you alive. But hey, you have even more fun now than you did then! You prefer waiting for your victims to fall asleep, so you can have fun with them in your world. But if they pull you out, you dont let that stop your fun!

Freddy Krueger
55% Hannibal Lecter
50% Jason Voorhees
50% Jigsaw
45% Captain Spaulding
40% Pinhead
40% Candyman
35% Leatherface
35% Buffalo Bill
20% Michael Myers

You Scored as Jason Voorhees
You are Jason Voorhees. You werent liked much as a child. All you wanted was to let your Mom raise you right. However after you died a watery death in Camp Crystal Lake, your Mom tried to take revenge, in which she too died a horrible decapitation. Now you will go on forever, seeking revenge! You may have the highest kill count in horror, but you arent all bad. You just love your mother!

Jason Voorhees
80%
Hannibal Lecter
65%
Freddy Krueger
60%
Candyman
55%
Jigsaw
40%
Buffalo Bill
40%
Captain Spaulding
35%
Michael Myers
35%
Leatherface
35%
Pinhead
35%

Hannibal Lecter : 40 %
Pinhead : 20 %
Captain Spaulding : 20 %
Leatherface : 15 %
Buffalo Bill : 15 %
Jason : 15 %
Freddy : 10 %
Jigsaw : 5%
Candyman : 55
Michael Myers : 0%

Where's Norman Bates ? I'm sure I would have been Norman, but I'm OK with the good doctor.

You Scored as Pinhead

You are Pinhead. You come straight from hell. Your curiosity has caused you to make some mistakes in life. But you are now more powerful than you have ever been. You enjoy pain just as much as you enjoy pleasure. Unlike most killers, you like to make sure your victims suffer for all eternity.

You Scored as Leatherface
You are Leatherface. You arent so much evil, as you are doing what it takes to live. You just go along with what the family says, and kill to keep that belly full. Though you may not do it just for fun, you do have serious mental issues, and anyone who happens to bump into you, is sure to live the rest of their life in therapy, that is if they live at all.

Leatherface
75%
Freddy Krueger
75%
Candyman
70%
Jason Voorhees
60%
Jigsaw
60%
Hannibal Lecter
55%
Pinhead
55%
Michael Myers
50%
Buffalo Bill
35%
Captain Spaulding
35%

You are Leatherface. You arent so much evil, as you are doing what it takes to live. You just go along with what the family says, and kill to keep that belly full. Though you may not do it just for fun, you do have serious mental issues, and anyone who happens to bump into you, is sure to live the rest of their life in therapy, that is if they live at all.

Leatherface
45%
Jason Voorhees
40%
Freddy Krueger
40%
Jigsaw
40%
Hannibal Lecter
30%
Captain Spaulding
20%
Michael Myers
20%
Candyman
15%
Pinhead
15%
Buffalo Bill
0%

Kind of funny since I have pictures of me done up like Leatherface for Halloween a few years ago.

You Scored as CandymanYou are the Candyman. You love living in the spotlight, and being feared. But should anyone question you, you make sure they suffer for their mistakes. You will go on, with people quietly talking about the evil that lives within you, while hoping they never have to experience it.

Candyman
85% Freddy Krueger
70% Leatherface
65% Jigsaw
65% Hannibal Lecter
65% Jason Voorhees
60% Michael Myers
60% Captain Spaulding
45% Pinhead
35% Buffalo Bill
25%
Thats kinda weird seeing is how I don't even really like him that much or seen much of the films.

You Scored as Michael Myers

You are Michael Myers. You are quiet, and have serious family issues. You wont rest until you kill your entire family, and everyone who gets in your way. You dont really care what you kill with, but you prefer a nice butcher knife from the kitchen. There is no hope for you. There is nothing living behind your eyes but evil.

Michael Myers 85%
Hannibal Lecter 85%
Leatherface 50%
Jigsaw 40%
Pinhead 25%
Jason Voorhees 25%
Candyman 20%
Freddy Krueger 10%
Buffalo Bill 10%
Captain Spaulding 5%

Jigsaw65%Hannibal Lecter55%Freddy Krueger50%Captain Spaulding35%Leatherface30%Pinhead30%Michael Myers25%Candyman20%Jason Voorhees10%Buffalo Bill5%

55% Leatherface
40% Freddy Krueger
40% Michael Myers
35% Hannibal Lecter
35% Jason Voorhees
30% Captain Spaulding
25% Candyman
25% Pinhead
15% Jigsaw
10% Buffalo Bill

Eh, I wanted Pinhead. :csad:

If you know enough about those characters you can easily pick the right answers to get who you want. They should have made the questions a bit more vague.

Like my favorite out of those characters is Pinhead, surprise surprise I got him with an 85%. :woot:

You Scored as Pinhead
You are Pinhead. You come straight from hell. Your curiosity has caused you to make some mistakes in life. But you are now more powerful than you have ever been. You enjoy pain just as much as you enjoy pleasure. Unlike most killers, you like to make sure your victims suffer for all eternity.

Pinhead85%Hannibal Lecter40%Jason Voorhees30%Freddy Krueger20%Candyman20%Michael Myers0%Jigsaw0%Captain Spaulding0%Buffalo Bill0%Leatherface0%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"