Which Marvel characters would work well in the DCU?

*Continuation of the "Ben Reilly notices..."

Ben: *looking at Superman* So, you have nigh unlimited power, are extremely handsome, and you conceal your identity with glasses
Supes: Yeah, thats pretty much it
Ben: And I thought Pete was a nancy-boy

Ben: So you are an amazon from a secluded island of just women, and supposedly a role-model for feminism.
WW: what do you mean Supposedly?
Ben: Well... You dress like a Vegas showgirl.
WW: welll... ah... Steve Trevor liked it.
Ben: Oh, I don't dislike the costume, its just that.... its rather immodest... and provocative... Felicia wore more subtle clothing.

Ben: so you can form just about anything you want with that ring?
GL: Just so long as I'm not facing anything yellow.
Ben: that makes sense... how?
GL: I don't know... But I have an Oath!
Ben:... I should really get Petey one of those things while I'm here.
GL: just buy enough boxes of crackerjacks... they're like in every thousandth box.
Ben: that would explain why there are so many of you guys on earth.

I would have to say that Fantastic Four, Spiderman, and Captain America would work in DC.
If I recalled aren't the majority of heros Aliens, Robots, or People who have to use Magic, Alien, Tech sources to get their abilites from?? So with in mind I think any non-Mutant would work in DC?? BUT that M.O.

There's a great Twisted Toyfare Theatre where everyone is laughing at the Falcon, and Thing just says "How you're not a DC character I'll never know."

I agree

Elijya said:
There's a great Twisted Toyfare Theatre where everyone is laughing at the Falcon, and Thing just says "How you're not a DC character I'll never know."

I agree

He'd be Black Falcon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"