Dark Phoenix Which NEW characters do you want to see in this upcoming film?

Reaction score
I want to see Hiroshi and Brittany Spears, who I assume will be Sunfire and Queen of Pop Dazzler!:ilv:

inless there is varatian of hellfire club i feel new characters will be lilandra,and imperial guard characters.with dazzler in small role as we know.and will be character some moan about being wasted.

I voted for Madelyne P, Sinister, Gladiator, Corsair.

But I'm not sure Fox can pull it out, Madelyne Prior is the clone of Jean and the real mom of Cable, imagine they explaining that?

Sinister, well, I'm afraid they might ruin it like they did with Apocalypse.

Gladiator is like the Superman of the Shiar empire, I'm not sure they can do it right, flying characters is not something Fox do right. Every x-men that has flight barely even fly in the movies.

Corsair, well, how are they going to explain Cyclops dad?

In assemble movies is too hard to explain individual characters story. Some character will end up just being there like Jubilee was in Apocalypse.

inless there is varatian of hellfire club i feel new characters will be lilandra,and imperial guard characters.with dazzler in small role as we know.and will be character some moan about being wasted.
This. Just Lilandra and Imperial Guard, Hellfire Club if they can make it work, and aside from that don't have new characters. Cuz those will just end up feeling like they were wasted.

Id be surprised if Mr Sinister was thrown in also.

With Kinberg writing and directing this, throwing plenty of characters shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

I personally want her as Emma Frost

Charlize-Theron-by-Nino-Munoz-2012-04.jpg

slkdfjs.jpg

i want this! :ilv:

Last edited:
Logan Browning as Monet St Croix: She'd basically be a Rogue placeholder, cause I really loved her fights with Gladiator in XM: TAS, also Logan Browning is great, and M is a really cool overpowered and super confident character unlike pretty much any other character that has appeared in the movies so far.

Powers_Season2_LoganBrowning-1024x769.jpg

Either save M for Generation X or a present X-Men team film. She doesn't have a place here.

I voted for Dazzler and Sun fire simply because even if I know they would be the Psylocke and Angel of this, at least I would have something to look forward to and besides, before this thing gets rebooted, I wouldn't mind a crappy version of those two. If I survived Psylocke, I would survive this. I basically just want to see their powers and in posters/promos. They are also two of the really old familiar members from the comics besides Polaris and Thunderbird not to appear in the movies.

Logan Browning as Monet St Croix: She'd basically be a Rogue placeholder, cause I really loved her fights with Gladiator in XM: TAS, also Logan Browning is great, and M is a really cool overpowered and super confident character unlike pretty much any other character that has appeared in the movies so far.

You know I recently saw her on an award show and I think this is a great idea. She looks to be a great fit for M,and Im a fan of the powerset. I can get behind this idea, make it happen Fox i want a brawler going head to head with Gladiator. I believe she could nail that uppity better than you attitude that M has, omg someone send this to Kinberg this is a great idea.

She was one of the people I wanted for storm when they said they were looking for a younger Halle Berry lookalike. She even has lighter eyes, though they aren't blue.

They should let Whedon bring his X-Men to the big screen, bring back Ellen Page and James Marsden and introduce Theron! : D

btw, it's great they're bringing younger actors into the fold, but we really didn't get a solid X-Men film with more mature team members. And we're still waiting for some rogue and gambit here!

They arent teens anymore that was 10 years ago. They are now young adults, the age most of them are in comics eternally 20ish.:sly:

Robin Wright would make a good Emma Frost. I think she is a better actress than Charlize Theron.

If they decide to bring Emma back. I really dont know whats going on with that.

Robin Wright as Emma Frost gets my vote

Yes bring Emma back for this one.! and the next.

Dazzler for a fun cameo. No matter what the fiim is about, I want them to spend good time on Jean, Ororo and Scott.

Charliz Theron would be great as Emma Frost in present day. But her character was from 60's and already dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"