Days of Future Past New characters you want to see in the First Class sequel?

Yeah exactly! I don't see why a gay character would have to be this big dramatic storyline that takes the focus away from other characters and story lines and adds unnecessary drama. A character like Darwin from First Class easily could have been gay, and nothing about the movie would have changed, for example.

Yeah exactly! I don't see why a gay character would have to be this big dramatic storyline that takes the focus away from other characters and story lines and adds unnecessary drama. A character like Darwin from First Class easily could have been gay, and nothing about the movie would have changed, for example.

Yeah, I can see this going well with the media - "Latest X-Men flick sparkles a huge controversy after the only good guy who bites the dust after 2 minutes of screen time happens to be a black, gay mutant".

It was just an example. And it doesn't change the fact that "the only good guy who bites the dust after 2 minutes of screen time happens to be a black mutant"

why not make it Northstar? why the hell would you change the established characters?

I personally don't think sexuality should change the story of the character. I couldn't care less about the sexuality of a character. Whether they be gay, straight or bi- I don't think it should influence how much screen time they get.

His Ultimate X-Men comics status notwithstanding, Colossus is the most easily set up character to be gay if they were to "go there" in this Franchise. Thus far, he has not been seen interacting with any of the female characters from a romantic angle and he just comes across very...asexual. I think having a big brute like him gay would shake up a lot of the stereotypes that we gay bodybuilders have to deal with anyway and would actually educate audiences in a big way. :up:

They could infer his gayness very simply, quickly, and without any fanfare. Remember the X2 scene of him sketching Rogue and Bobby kissing? Well, just have him cuddled up with that boy mutant he was showing the drawing to and call it a [gay] day. :funny:

Seriously? That kid looked 12??? I'm starting to worry about you Lightning :p

(I swear that kid was nicknamed Tick or some small insect or something when they were filming but I can't remember/find any evidence for this now).

:othought darwin and havok were gay
tumblr_m1ri01sJrY1qa7gyjo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1ri01sJrY1qa7gyjo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1ri01sJrY1qa7gyjo4_r1_250.gif

:othought darwin and havok were gay
tumblr_m1ri01sJrY1qa7gyjo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1ri01sJrY1qa7gyjo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1ri01sJrY1qa7gyjo4_r1_250.gif

OMFG...I thought I was the only one who got a whiff of Ben-Gay from those scenes! It was definitely hinted at in my opinion...Alex was down with the swirl and yet was trying so hard to be "masculine". :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"