Dark Phoenix Which NEW characters do you want to see in this upcoming film?

Emma Frost, yes, coould be good aagansit the pheonix.

Dead but she could had a daughter with the name Emma? something similar was introduced in the volverine, a girl with her powers.

what about two villians?
mister and miss sinister, as a couple?

Want also X-23 , better Sabertooth, Hydra and that femamale wolverine in a better version back once more.

Jason Wyngarde. The visual effects of his powers alone would be so cool. Can just imagine him walking into a modern day bank and the surrounding smoothly transitions into a 17th century western. And of course he plays an integral part in the comic

part of the reason i liked the Gifted is they explored human/mutant connections. The X-Men cinematic installments haven't found a way to explore that, but maybe they could after Dark Phoenix, since DP is probably saturated with stars as is ; D

And it can be done tactfully without distracting from the plot, take Singer's X2 scene for Bobby Drake coming out to his parents, the attack on the president and the mall scene. Good stuff! But not everyone should be a Senator Kelly, General Kincaid or Dr. Bolivar Trask! There should be some mutant lovers in there too, like Dr. Moira McTaggert. She doesn't shine enough for me though; I think the McAvoy-Lawrence-Fassbender love triangle doesn't leave room for a fully-developed ensemble film

I would vote Northstar and Kyle. not like they gotta reinvent the wheel, right? Stuff's in the comics.

Dazzler would be cool in Genosha or Asteroid M. Imagine we got to see Magneto's new mutant nation for the first time on film. He'd want to showcase the beauty and power of a of a mutant-only culture. There'd have to be some fancy metal architecture, art, music, science, etc... Think Fifth Element:

[YT]4MR6D7tL38U[/YT]

What if she sang not pop but opera? Or a combination of both...

[YT]gaK2chA79jI[/YT]

So I'd say no Dazzler yet, but whatever.

Last edited:
I personally want her as Emma Frost

Charlize-Theron-by-Nino-Munoz-2012-04.jpg

slkdfjs.jpg

i want this! :ilv:

I'd rather a young unknown play Emma Frost...keep the cost down just in case this film bombs again like Apocalypse. :p

They should let Whedon bring his X-Men to the big screen, bring back Ellen Page and James Marsden and introduce Theron! : D

Agree with this...Whedon had a spin on the X-Men that was refreshingly different from the traditional...and they could do a whole Emma Frost vs Jean Grey over Cyclops rivalry thing to trigger the Dark Phoenix...and to be honest, Jean Grey is like a God with her Phoenix abilities and thus having her in any movie defeats any purpose of conflict because she could so easily defeat her enemies. Rather send Jean Grey off like in the comics and put Cyclops with Emma Frost...I actually thought their relationship in the comics was more interesting and funnier...

Yes bring Emma back for this one.! and the next.

Agree. Make a young Emma Frost a permanent member of the X-Men.

She and James Marsden would look great as a couple in a X-Men film.

I think the dynamic between Emma Frost and Cyclops would be the more interesting thing to see. You can only stare at two beautiful pieces of mindless rock for only so long. :p

Emma Frost, yes, coould be good aagansit the pheonix.

Dead but she could had a daughter with the name Emma? something similar was introduced in the volverine, a girl with her powers.

An excellent suggestion for rebooting Emma Frost.

Sadly all this is too late as they have already started filming this movie...so the script was written months ago.

If they do go for a dazzler, i'd actually like them to get a gal who CAN sing. Such as Anna Kendra from the Pitch perfect films..

Emma definitely could fake her own death if anyone could (well comic Emma).

I'd rather a young unknown play Emma Frost...keep the cost down just in case this film bombs again like Apocalypse. :p

I'd say stop bringing back cast members who don't even like the content they're working with. Won't mention any names, but she just did a lie detector test and didn't even try naming five characters. After filming four films. And it's not the first time she lets us know she doesn't give a hoot!

One, she's an expensive cast member and two, that's rude to the fans. I don't think it's fair when we got nothing but love from the original cast and we'd get nothing but love from other rising stars if they were to be picked more carefully. I would've rather they'd made a blockbuster with the original cast, not this gal.

You'd think she was a bit more down to earth, because she seems to be an approachable human girl, but she's too good for the X-Men! Which is a remarkable superhero comic book series by comparison! It runs deeper to me than dressing like crazy people, which is probably all she sees. I mean, after four films, come on. She should at least know it means something to some viewers.

Last edited:
I'd say stop bringing back cast members who don't even like the content they're working with. Won't mention any names, but she just did a lie detector test and didn't even try naming five characters. After filming four films. And it's not the first time she lets us know she doesn't give a hoot!

One, she's an expensive cast member and two, that's rude to the fans. I don't think it's fair when we got nothing but love from the original cast and we'd get nothing but love from other rising stars if they were to be picked more carefully. I would've rather they'd made a blockbuster with the original cast, not this gal.

You'd think she was a bit more down to earth, because she seems to be an approachable human girl, but she's too good for the X-Men! Which is a remarkable superhero comic book series by comparison! It runs deeper to me than dressing like crazy people, which is probably all she sees. I mean, after four films, come on. She should at least know it means something to some viewers.

Not sure if she is being rude to the fans, but with so many movies in her work schedule, I can understand how she could easily forget the names of characters in movies she has completed.

But I agree with you on she being too expensive for this kind of movie. For these genre films which cater to a specific fan base, they are better served by cheaper actors, with more money spent on the script, as fans will just pick it apart.

Umm Professor X, Jean Phoenix Grey, Beast, Storm, Cyclops... Good God. Its not hard to remember 5 X-Men especially after appearing in four X-Men movies.

^ that blonde racist b**** !

Umm Professor X, Jean Phoenix Grey, Beast, Storm, Cyclops... Good God. Its not hard to remember 5 X-Men especially after appearing in four X-Men movies.

I'm a huge (albeit older) X-Men fan myself, having read the comics in the 90s, and I have trouble remembering their names. So I ask for some understanding for Ms Lawrence's memory...Actors memorize lines, not names. Their primary function is to repeat what they've been told to say and stand where they are told to stand. Very similar competencies to parrots. So I wouldn't expect much from them.

They are hired because they are people we want to look at, not because they possess exceptional skill or intellect.

I'm a huge (albeit older) X-Men fan myself, having read the comics in the 90s, and I have trouble remembering their names. So I ask for some understanding for Ms Lawrence's memory...Actors memorize lines, not names. Their primary function is to repeat what they've been told to say and stand where they are told to stand. Very similar competencies to parrots. So I wouldn't expect much from them.

They are hired because they are people we want to look at, not because they possess exceptional skill or intellect.

Man, this girl would like to be in a Marvel film rather than an X-Men film. Precisely her words. And regardless of Fox being incompetent at presenting decent X-Men films, she said X-Men and that hurts the entire X-Men world (comics, TV series, cartoons, films), not Fox. If she doesn't like working with Fox, then she should ask her representatives to teach her some new lines and then eat her stupid cracker.

Last edited:
If the leaked outline is true, Dazzler is the only one from the poll that will appear in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"