• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Which poster would you miss terribly if they suddenly stopped posting?

Kipobe said:
My teeth hurt. I'm concerned.

I can help you with that.

180px-Needle_nose_pliers.jpg

jag

Good god, DL, you're descending into s**tyness far quicker than I would have guessed. That avatar needs to go.

My teeth hurt too, 'cause I was hitting something with a hammer and it got stuck in its skull and I pulled it back into my mouth by accident. Then I beat the guy somemore and took back my sandwich.

Calvin said:
Good god, DL, you're descending into s**tyness far quicker than I would have guessed. That avatar needs to go.
It was a gift. :mad:

You want it gone, you make me a better one.

No? Thought so. :mad:

I don't think you want to invite us to be making avatars for you, dude.

jag

DOG LIPS said:

Here, this would be better:

DOG LIPS, the avvy you have now is not as good as the last two. I think the first one was still the best. 2nd one was cool too.

I think it's just the first sign of what everyone suspected. 90% of time, it's impossible to remain as cool as you once were when you become a mod. Sometimes it seems like they begin the initiation with a big *****e-gobbling contest, and then it just doesn't leave the system.

DOG LIPS said:

You want a better one?

I can give you a better one.

All I need is a favor.

But it's weird because Dog Lips personality is completely, fundamentally altered:confused:

It's like a different poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"