• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Animation Kung Fu Panda 4

I saw this tonight and unfortunately, it is quite forgettable. Like the type of story that would be featured in a direct to DVD film.

The animation doesn't look stellar as well.

Its too bad. I don't watch a lot from dreamworks animation but I've seen every Kung Fu Panda movie and it deserves better material.

None of the Kung Fu Panda movies are even better than the worst Toy story movie, well I guess, 1 of those films is better than Lightyear.

With how the last movie went, I really doubt they are looking for the best story that they could possibly feature, that will be better than its predecessors. They are simply not raising the bar for every new film.

The idea of previous villains returning was cool but it was ultimately wasted. And Viola's character is possibly the worst villain in all KFP movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"