Which Project From The New DCU Are You Most Excited For?

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
The new DCU slate and the next era of DC has been announced so I ask which project for this new universe are you most psyched for? For me it’s Green Lantern.

Swamp Thing.

The DC Universe series is still the most atmospheric comic book show that I've watched. Get a good director and writer and get a tone that matches or excels that series and we could be in for something magical.

0fabb34f7f6dd368bda94912590a3a99a93609c6.gifv

Supergirl was a lovely surprise.

Superman
Swamp Thing
Amanda Waller's show
Green Lantern show
The Batman Part II
Paradise Lost

I'm a Batman fan above all else, so I can't help but go with The Brave and the Bold here.

1) The Brave and the Bold
2) Superman: Legacy
3) Swamp Thing
4) Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
5) Green Lantern

1) Superman: Legacy
2) Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
3) Swamp Thing
4) Green Lantern
5) Everything else.

3) Swamp Thing
5) Green Lantern
6) Paradise Lost
7) The Authority
8) Creature Commandos
9) Waller
10) Booster Gold

Last edited:
I’m a bit torn. I am inclined to go with Superman, but I’ve been disappointed so often, it is hard not to expect more heartache. So I go with Swamp Thing.

Supergirl: Woman Of Tomorrow
Batman: Brave And The Bold
Swamp Thing
Paradise Lost
Green Lantern
Superman: Legacy
Booster Gold
Amanda Waller Show
The Authority
Creature Commandos

That's probably my order. Normally anything Batman-related would be at the top, but I feel BatB may be more cartoony and possibly not really for me. But I'll give it a go, and may love it.

...even though I'm a **** for Reeves, I'll take all of the Batman I can get - any sort of way. Batman is like pizza, always good if not mind-blowing. So;

1) Brave & The Bold
...little bit Morrison and a bit O'Neil, baby (aka Batman & Robin)​

2) Superman - Legacy
...please be an All-Star inspired space adventure, with the Reeves-Bruce aspect put into Clark's soul
3) Swamp Thing
...love those og comics, want it to be horny/weird/sad/scary​

Swamp Thing
The Brave and The Bold
Lanterns
Creature Commandos
Waller
Booster Gold
Paradise Lost
The Authority

The Brave And The Bold
Creature Commando
Lanterns
Swamp Thing
Booster Gold
Paradise Lost
Waller
The Authority

In no particular order:

1) Superman: Legacy
2) The Brave And The Bold
3) The Batman Part II

In this order:

(1) Superman: Legacy
(2) Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
(3) Lanterns
(4) Waller
(5) The Brave and the Bold
(6) Swamp Thing
(7) Booster Gold
(8) Paradise Lost
(9) The Authority
(10) Creature Commandos

Superman Legacy
Waller (only because of Viola Davis)
Lanterns
Supergirl
Brave and the Bold

I'm open to the rest. I think I'm now more curious than ever about Flash.

I voted for Lanterns since I know Batman or Superman would be getting most of the votes. That said, the fact that they described it as a True Detective style show has me curious.

3) Paradise Lost
5) Swamp Thing
6) Waller
7) Green Lantern
8) Booster Gold
9) Creature Commandos
10) The Authority

1. Superman: Legacy
2. The Brave and the Bold
3. Paradise Lost
4. Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
5. Lanterns
6. Swamp Thing

I voted Paradise Lost, but the Super projects are really close. I'm starting to read Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow and it is visually very pretty.

I'm not as excited for The Brave and the Bold yet at this point as I thought I would be. I've dreamt of the Bat-family but starting with Damian + not yet knowing just how many members will appear I can't get excited just yet. But embracing Robin at last is a very good sign of its potential.

With Lanterns, they should be pushing Jessica Cruz as more of a main character. She's the Lantern I'd most like to see on the League. Bit unpopular opinion, but Hal/Guy/Kyle all seem pretty boring at a glance to me. Stewart is fine, though, because of the DCAU cartoons.

To be honest, I was expecting to see more Justice League member led projects in this first wave, whether that's founding members, B tier, or even C tier like Plastic Man or The Question. Anything really.

The authority was a big and very welcome surprise

I voted for Bold and the Brave. A high tech Batman that will be part of the Justice League, Damien, Babs, and Nightwing on the movie screen. A true dream come true.
Superman Legacy Will literally be the most important movie of Gunn’s career and Zaslof appeared to hire him as the head of DC because of his take on Superman.
Green Lanterns Hal and John detective story? Wow!!!!! I want Hawkgirl and her people in this.
Supergirl???? Will this be a 14 year old child actor? A gritty take on Kara Zoe-El, will she become a member of Darkseid’s Furies? Will she go to the future or stay in space. So much you can do with this character.
The Green is coming!!!! Swamp Thing Horror. Oh my goodness!!!!!
When is casting starting, I bet every kid from 6th to 9th grade wants to be Damien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"