Dark of the Moon Which scenes had you(r) cheering/heart racing/mouth open/tearing up/etc.?

TheWiseGuy487

Feelin’ good (Undecided/still figuring out)
Reaction score
This isn't necessarily from least to greatest. These are just one's I could think of off the top of my head.

1) Hearing Leonard Nimoy as Sentinel Prime for the first time. It was so surreal hearing Spock's voice coming out of a giant robot, in his likeness, no less. At same time, I was so in awe; it was like being in the presence of a god. His voice really fit the character of a seasoned Cybertronian warrior and definitely commanded respect.

2) Bumblebee crashing, throwing out Sam, transforming to bot mode and grabbing Sam in mid air, then transforming while we see Sam get put inside from his point of view!!! :wow:

3) Ironhide getting killed by Sentinel Prime. I'll admit, I had read by accident that he was going to bite the dust, but his death still left me shocked. And I was even more surprised that Sentinel was the one to do it. Also, I kind of liked Ironhide, so it made me a little sad. :csad:

4) Seeing all those people just get disintegrated by all the Decepticons firing on them was pretty shocking and disturbing to see. This movie definitely lives up to its title.

5) The entire wingsuit sequence. Man, my heart was racing the entire time because watching that whole scene in 3D made it feel like I was actually there!

6) After seeing Q get gunned down and then the Decepticon about to gun down Bumblebee, I was thinking, "No, you can't do it! You can't!" I really thought he was going to get killed off. In my opinion, out of all the things in these films, Sam and Bumblebee's relationship has always been the heart of these films. I think I was on the verge of tears.

Fortunately, Optimus came to save the day, so no biggie. :woot:

7) Optimus getting his arm cut off. Damn, just...damn.

I was shocked when Ironhide died too. I figured someone would, but I didn't think it'd be him really.

I felt sad when Bumblebee said bye to Sam. I also felt sad when the Autobots "died" by Starscream. I knew they were fine but I felt bad being in the movie's shoes you know? It was a depressing part of the movie.

The part where one of the Autobots is killed by Starscream and Bumblebee's about to be next.

MANLY TEARS.

>_>

It was also pretty intense and dark when Laserbeak was at that little girl's house? That wasn't expected. I can't remember what he said but it was creepyish.

I almost cried when [blackout]Soundwave was going to execute Bumblebee[/blackout]. :(

That Bumblebee scene on the freeway, just bad ASS!!!

It was also pretty intense and dark when Laserbeak was at that little girl's house? That wasn't expected. I can't remember what he said but it was creepyish.

He asked her when she was on the swing set, "is your daddy home?"

ALL action scenes were just, jaw-dropping and eye-popping in IMAX 3D, Bumblebee transforming mid-air, grabbing Sam and go back into car mode, just, DAMN!,The whole sequence in Chicago was just awesome.
Laserbeak was badass, it was cool to see Barricade for a couple of minutes before dying.
And Starscream vs Sam was great too "What a treat!, you and me, alone!" "I love how your little insect feet try to run!"
"After all, who would you be without me Prime?" "Time to find out..."

I remember in the comic adaptation
when Sam plants the bomb on him he says, "Eat this, Starscream!" and then Carly is like, "eat this, Starscream?!" and he responds with something like, "that's a lot pressure to think up something on the spot, Carly."

I almost cried when [blackout]Soundwave was going to execute Bumblebee[/blackout]. :(

Man, my heart was racing and I was almost on the verge of tears. If they had actually gone through with it, I probably would have been a mess.

Sam and Bumblebee's relationship has pretty much been the heart of these films. To see that almost destroyed right before my eyes was heartwrenching. I actually cared about whether he died or not.

Say want you want about this franchise, but Bay definitely got that part right.

Man, my heart was racing and I was almost on the verge of tears. If they had actually gone through with it, I probably would have been a mess.

Sam and Bumblebee's relationship has pretty much been the heart of these films. To see that almost destroyed right before my eyes was heartwrenching. I actually cared about whether he died or not.

Say want you want about this franchise, but Bay definitely got that part right.

Completely, it may sound a little silly but everyone in the cinema was on the edge of their seats on that part of the movie.

1. yup the little girl scene , which was just plain wrong :csad:.

2. in africa and the animals where you had a WTF moment when you hear "ALL HAIL MEGATRON" as it pans the antelopes ,then seeing latino-heat Megatron... i cant tell you i was about to freak out with a entire beast wars scream if they had done that :awesome:.

3. africa still, seeing LAZERBEAK land on soundwave beutiful beyond words :yay: . someone please make me a gif of this scene for my siggy ^___^

4. the death of Ironhide broke me , to see our boy we have a emotional connection with FALL ,
to see him dissolve and he was awake for the whole thing ... horrific .

=3

LOL at you people almost crying.

They didn't give any justice to the robots they killed, another reason why T3 sucked.

LOL at you people almost crying.

They didn't give any justice to the robots they killed, another reason why T3 sucked.

I didn't create this thread for other people just to come in and say how much the movie sucked. I created it for people to share which parts they liked.

If you have any negative thoughts on the movie, take it to another thread. Don't bring it here.

There were three sequences in the movie where in my mind I was going 'this is some badass ####". When Bumblebee threw Sam, transformed, and caught Sam while reverting back to car form, everybody in the theater had to be thinking the same thing: damn. Then, when the guys were flying around the city trying to escape the decepticon air crafts; a visual moment I was very impressed with.

Third, the scene when Optimus swooped down and sliced through a horde of unsuspecting Decepticons truly conveyed the vengeance that he sought to lay down on Sentinel. I mean seriously, the last person you want to betray is the walking armory.

Last edited:
Ok guys i'm about to go see this movie in about 15 mins. So i must know, will i cry?

The funniest parts in this movie was when Michael Bay inserted his political agenda. I busted out laughing when an image of the tattered American flag was focused on at the end of the battle.

Depends. Which characters do like the most?

Just saw the movie. The only part where i really teared up was the scene when the autobots were "leaving" planet earth and the scene where bumblebee was about to be executed. There were so many cool scenes i cant explain it. Like the scene when sam was thrown out of the car and the inserted back in from his pov. That was awesome.

I had a grin on my face during the freeway scene. It was a perfect mix of great visuals and great music. I thought the movie was about to get better, but it was went back to boring human stuff for another hour before the final battle, which made the scene rather useless. Oh well, hats off to ILM for that ****ing incredible shot of Sam and Bumblebee flying through the air and transforming.

I remember in the comic adaptation
when Sam plants the bomb on him he says, "Eat this, Starscream!" and then Carly is like, "eat this, Starscream?!" and he responds with something like, "that's a lot pressure to think up something on the spot, Carly."
To me, that would've come across as lame in the movie.

^That line would fit right in with the movie, since the humor is already pretty lame and stupid.

- The freeway chase because you know every action scene looks way cooler when played in slow motion, just the destruction done reminded me of the chase in The Island.

- Ironhide getting killed and then crumbling *OUCH*

- the giant worm Decepticon thingy shattering the building and Sam and co. sliding across the side of the building.

- flying Optimus saving the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"