Dark of the Moon Which scenes had you(r) cheering/heart racing/mouth open/tearing up/etc.?

Bumblebee's entire retaliation after the capture by Soundwave. The audience cheered everytime.

Both my crowd's biggest cheers came right at the end when Optimus' mouth plate shuts and takes down Megatron

Too many to list...

But Bumblebee's "We had a heck of a run" is up there.

Just a few for me, Prime taking on Sentinel Prime and Megs, IronHide getting destroyed by Sentinel-pretty sad to see, BumbleBee transforming and putting Sam back in all at the same time-loved it,Soundwave killing Que (Wheeljack)-very sad and the fact he was begging for his life was just mercilous on SoundWave's behalf.

sideswipemirage.gif

Badass

Loved the entire film action wise...so EPIC!!! There are many great moments...loved Bumblebee transforming with Sam, Mirage (oh yeah Dino) in his highway dog walking run, Laserbeak and Soundwave. However my most awesome jaw dropper has to be seeing Optimus Prime with his trailer convoy at the beginning of the movie... I just didn't expect it much less then seeing it transform!!! AMAZING!!!

The scene that got me cheering was when the Autobots came back to Chicago and save Sam and Epps, I started clapping when Optimus said, "We'll kill them all!" and then all the Autobots rolled in.

The funniest parts in this movie was when Michael Bay inserted his political agenda. I busted out laughing when an image of the tattered American flag was focused on at the end of the battle.

:whatever:

How exactly is that a political agenda? Do you even know what that term means? What motive was he advocating for what political policy?

Yes, I clearly see some heinous political agenda when the symbol of the United States - a symbol of freedom - is shown after having won a battle to preserve freedom; a battle fought by US citizens and military; a battle fought on US soil; in a major US city that was laid to ruin by the bad guys. :whatever:

The American flag is synonymous with freedom, hope, and victory. Showcasing the victorious sides' flag after a battle or event is a world-renowned action, be it through imagery, waving, or physically placing the flag in enemy/new territory.

I really don't get this fad of hating any suggestion of pro-USA feelings or imagery that kids have today.

The scene where Bumblebee was gonna get killed I actually thought that was gonna be the end for him. Really strong scene for me and he really kicked ash right afterwards. But I did find it odd that he would just give up like that seeing as he pretty much took care of 3-4 decepticons all by himself right after.

:whatever:

How exactly is that a political agenda? Do you even know what that term means? What motive was he advocating for what political policy?

Yes, I clearly see some heinous political agenda when the symbol of the United States - a symbol of freedom - is shown after having won a battle to preserve freedom; a battle fought by US citizens and military; a battle fought on US soil; in a major US city that was laid to ruin by the bad guys. :whatever:

The American flag is synonymous with freedom, hope, and victory. Showcasing the victorious sides' flag after a battle or event is a world-renowned action, be it through imagery, waving, or physically placing the flag in enemy/new territory.

I really don't get this fad of hating any suggestion of pro-USA feelings or imagery that kids have today.

I really have to say it didn't bother me at all in this Movie. I didn't even notice it to be honest. In Spider-Man 3 though, there that **** annoyed me.

I get the Spider-Man 3 thing. It didn't bother me, but I understand and agree that it was misplaced. Though, you can look down any street of any major city and see an American flag, so its never a big deal for me.

The film kicked ash! So many jaw dropping action scenes. Special mentions go out to Bumblebee transforming around Sam, and the whole scene with the falling building. The film also had heart. There were good emotional scenes throughout. My favorites were probably Bumblebee's nearly execution and the Autobots 'leaving' Earth.

Last edited:
1. The winged-suit sequence was pretty intense.

2. When Bumblebee was about to get executed and Sam's emotions during was pretty intense as well.

3. Highway scene w/Bumble Bee was good.

Best scene for me by far was when Megatron attacked Sentinel Prime and said ''This is my Planet'' I loved that scene!

best part by far

Megatron: "who would you be without me, Prime?"

Optimus (sounding extremely pissed): "Time to find out."

I didn't create this thread for other people just to come in and say how much the movie sucked. I created it for people to share which parts they liked.

If you have any negative thoughts on the movie, take it to another thread. Don't bring it here.

This is a message board and I'm not breaking any rules when I posted that message.

This is a message board and I'm not breaking any rules when I posted that message.

Yes but your post had nothing to do with the topic and it obviously was aimed at people that enjoyed the movie. You're free to hate the movie but why bring that hatred to a thread that's solely for what the titles says. Where in the title does it say "Troll the people in this thread that liked the movie"? If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it especially if thread isn't catered to your opinion of the movie.

Back on topic, the one scene that really got me was after the invasion when Sam and Epps are entering Chicago. It really hit home that this was a bit more serious than the previous 2 movies.

Yes but your post had nothing to do with the topic and it obviously was aimed at people that enjoyed the movie. You're free to hate the movie but why bring that hatred to a thread that's solely for what the titles says. Where in the title does it say "Troll the people in this thread that liked the movie"? If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it especially if thread isn't catered to your opinion of the movie.

Back on topic, the one scene that really got me was after the invasion when Sam and Epps are entering Chicago. It really hit home that this was a bit more serious than the previous 2 movies.

I agree that the tone of the movie was more serious than the first two.Prime did what he had to do because of the stakes and he knew if he didnt it would all be over.

for me it was when Sentinel brutally killed Ironhide. There was a thread at tf2005 about who should replace him in the next movie. I would like to see Kup myself.

At the end of the movie when Prime says "we will never lose our faith in this planet or its people" my heart soared and is soaring now as I write this after coming home from seeing this film again. A few questions and I hope this thread is ok- should Optimus have fared better against Sentinel? Did Optimus hold back again? After Sentiel tore Primes arm off and was about to deliver the killing blow could Optimus even with his back turned have seen the strike in time to somehow get out of the way and keep fighting?

Overall I love this movie and want the series to continue even though all three films have had their faults.

[YT]TxKc97vPgds[/YT]

sky diving scene for sure.

The freeway chase was bad ash.

Optimus going hard core on about 10 Decepticon's asses, including Shockwaves, in that long ash tracking shot.

Megatron ****ing up Sentinal Prime.

The part on the freeway where Bumblebee transforms with Sam inside and then catches him in slow-motion put a smile on my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"