Which Superhero Movie will be the Box Office King 2023?

Why not? Mario is by far the #1 movie this year. And Spider-Verse opens bigger than Guardians. I'm sure it's going to have great legs because of glowing reviews and word of mouth. So that could very much be a reflection of its course worldwide too.
I'm basing this on how the first Spider-Verse grossed less than 400 million worldwide. This is basically the 2nd animated Spider-Man film. Even if there's a boX office growth in international markets, I doubt it would be enough to outgross gotg's numbers.

And so far we only know domestic numbers for Across the Spider-Verse.

Well, that doesn't mean much on its own. Batman Begins made less than 400 million and The Dark Knight reached the billion dollar mark. Across the Spider-Verse seems like it's going to open 3-4 times bigger than its predecessor in the US.

However, if global predictions are as low as mentioned, then yeah, it probably won't have a similar fate worldwide.

I'm basing this on how the first Spider-Verse grossed less than 400 million worldwide. This is basically the 2nd animated Spider-Man film. Even if there's a boX office growth in international markets, I doubt it would be enough to outgross gotg's numbers.

And so far we only know domestic numbers for Across the Spider-Verse.
Well the worldwide gross is $320 million after 2 weekends and, with (great power comes) great reviews... this movie isn't just going to be gross like a live action Spider-Man movie, well worldwide.

Its pretty clear that Guardians of the GalaXy Vol. 2 has the best chance of being the highest grossing superhero movie.

The current tracking for The Flash doesn't bode well for Aquaman 2. The general public isn't just flocking to DC movies compare to Bvs/SS2016/WW were released.

So I guess The Marvels is the only real competition left for Guardians given it looks like they’ve given up on Aquaman 2.

So I guess The Marvels is the only real competition left for Guardians given it looks like they’ve given up on Aquaman 2.
Hopefully! Great numbers should boost the morale in Marvel Studios and help them in the long run (like 5 to 10 years from now). I have a feeling Disney and company might have been disappointed with Quantumania's numbers. So they need more boX office winners more than ever.

DC is a lost cause.

Hopefully! Great numbers should boost the morale in Marvel Studios and help them in the long run (like 5 to 10 years from now). I have a feeling Disney and company might have been disappointed with Quantumania's numbers. So they need more boX office winners more than ever.

DC is a lost cause.
The trailer looked fun. Need this one to go to plan and hopefully people start getting their hype back for the MCU.

Its clear that Gotg volume 3 had this.

The Marvels flopping so hard is still so shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"