White Bull Milk Ad 'Not Racist' Says Watchdog

I prefer "black" or "of African descent" if you want to get technical. Charlize Theron is an African American.

I prefer "black" or "of African descent" if you want to get technical. Charlize Theron is an African American.

Technically, everyone's of African descent :oldrazz:

I think "black" is the most neutral term, and the most reasonable as a result.

I hate the term "African American." First of all because most African Americans are in fact not from Africa and have no relatives that have been in Africa within the past 200 years. Second of all because the term usually negates the inclusion of ACTUAL African Americans like White South Africans or Egyptians.

In a nearby High School which still had an antiquated "Afro Court" a friend of mine was not able to be part of the Afro Court even though she was FROM AFRICA.

It's like people forget that black and white are colours, not just flavoured people.

If ppl want to see something as a racist issue, they will. Anymore everything seems to be racist lol. This was a commercial about a nutritional food product. Milk is a white colored substance, cows produce milk, cow losing spots to become more "pure" = milk becoming more pure through purification processes to take out bacterial and whatever other impurities milk may have.

I think the real issue is that not only was such an awful commercial green lighted, but that 11 ppl like being tortured enough to set thru the entire commercial and then dwell on it after it goes off long enough to write a letter about it. Seriously, that was one awful, piss poor commercial. Buying milk isn't high on my priorities after watching that, tho I do have a sudden urge to wear an outdated red football helmet and go down a slide covered in milk for some reason.

Buying milk isn't high on my priorities after watching that, tho I do have a sudden urge to wear an outdated red football helmet and go down a slide covered in milk for some reason.
LOL!

Seriously, the type of people who get offended by this commercial are the same type who make a racial thing out of someone saying they like vanilla better than chocolate. It's like they're incapable of dissociating the "colors" of people from the colors of objects.

Proof that white doesn't equate pure: Michael Jackson...he went from black to white and look what happened to him. He even turned little kids around him less pure. :(

LOL!

Seriously, the type of people who get offended by this commercial are the same type who make a racial thing out of someone saying they like vanilla better than chocolate. It's like they're incapable of dissociating the "colors" of people from the colors of objects.
I enjoy wearing black clothes. Does this make me racist against white people?

:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"