"White Graduates Only" Class Reunion Party

Wow, can't believe they're serious about the "white graduates only". What a bunch of jerks.

It's hard for me to understand how someone can even say something like that with a straight face and not feel embarrassed.

We learn this **** from our parents for the most part. If they drill into your head from day one how these guys act like this or these guys don't, you'll start to believe it until you either experience something different or change your own mind. Mind you, every race has their own stereotype that some of them do adhere to, but gotta use your own judgment.

I would agree with this.

Most of the people that I know that dislike a race as a group have not actually had any bad dealings with them. It's just that they grew up with their parents, friends, etc. saying things that stuck with them their whole lives. And when you ask their reasoning behind their ideas, it's always something like 'well, that's what I heard', or 'I always believed....'

Until people are better educated and start to have ideas and identities for themselves, stuff like this is always going to happen. Hell, there are still people driving around with bumper stickers in my town that says "The South may have surrendered, but I sure as s*** didn't!"

I'm glad the South keeps on staying classy. :whatever:

I'm so glad people still continue to use generalizations to sound intelligent... :dry:
A lot of these incidents lately seem to be coming from the South. So of course people are going to be thinking that when dumb s*** like this happens.

A lot of these incidents lately seem to be coming from the South. So of course people are going to be thinking that when dumb s*** like this happens.

No....generalizations are lazy. :yay:

So if you have a multicultural background that is part caucasian, can you come in for a few minutes? Have someone hand you food through a window? Video conference?

Just wondering.

So if you have a multicultural background that is part caucasian, can you come in for a few minutes? Have someone hand you food through a window? Video conference?

Just wondering.

haha....good question.

The title of this thread is miss leading. It's an after party (possibly one of many), that was segregated. Dick move? Yes. But within their rights.

The title of this thread is miss leading. It's an after party (possibly one of many), that was segregated. Dick move? Yes. But within their rights.

Yep, I noticed that as well.....I guess they got their idea of the title not actually matching the article from Huffpost....:dry:

Throughout all of this, you just know the one Chinese person from this graduating class is going to get screwed the most out of this.

Oh, both the white and black kids got "rid" of that guy a long time ago.

You guys make us both look bad in school. The team-up you never thought would happen.

:oldrazz:

You guys make us both look bad in school. The team-up you never thought would happen.

:oldrazz:

Hey, if not for us Asians, all you white folks and black folks would starve to death.

I think we'll survive just fine if all the Chinese take-out disappears, buddy. :whatever:

If the Mexicans also disappear, however... :wow:

Throughout all of this, you just know the one Chinese person from this graduating class is going to get screwed the most out of this.

Don't worry, he's probably out being successful somewhere far away from Louisiana.

I think we'll survive just fine if all the Chinese take-out disappears, buddy. :whatever:

If the Mexicans also disappear, however... :wow:

You just wait, eventually you'll get tired of the same 7 ingredients prepared in different ways. You'll be begging, begging, for the same 9 ingredients prepared in different ways.

9! :mad:

Yep, I noticed that as well.....I guess they got their idea of the title not actually matching the article from Huffpost....:dry:

People here really do need to take a chill pill. Its not as if someone from that class woke up & thought lets have a whites only reunion

I would agree with this.

Most of the people that I know that dislike a race as a group have not actually had any bad dealings with them. It's just that they grew up with their parents, friends, etc. saying things that stuck with them their whole lives. And when you ask their reasoning behind their ideas, it's always something like 'well, that's what I heard', or 'I always believed....'

Until people are better educated and start to have ideas and identities for themselves, stuff like this is always going to happen. Hell, there are still people driving around with bumper stickers in my town that says "The South may have surrendered, but I sure as s*** didn't!"

I've always had a think for yourself and don't be afraid to question things attitude ever since I was a child. I think if more people adopted that point of view some of this outdated foolishness wouldn't happen.

Who would want to go to that whites only graduates party anyway seeing as they don't like non-white stuff they will probably be eating bland food and listening to boring music.

Who would want to go to that whites only graduates party anyway seeing as they don't like non-white stuff they will probably be eating bland food and listening to boring music.

Don't be dissing Fleet Foxes, man. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"