White House Press Corps nail Tony Snow in first briefing...

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Sadly I am not making this quote up, it is a question a reporter asked new White House Press Secretary Tony Snow at his first briefing today:

"You're wearing a yellow braclet, what's the relevance of that?"

Wow, talk about hardball questions.

Damn... I thought this was about sex. :(

The White House Press Corps, as a general rule of thumb, don't deserve to be called journalists.

jag

jaguarr said:
The White House Press Corps, as a general rule of thumb, don't deserve to be called journalists.

jag
:up:

dog

That was probably a scripted question, anyway. They all are.

Dubya wanted to know!

reporterbookerT.jpg

"You're wearing a yellow braclet, what up wit dat?!"

Addendum said:
reporterbookerT.jpg

"You're wearing a yellow braclet, what up wit dat?!"

I would pay money to see Booker T grill Tony Snow.

jag

Matt said:
Sadly I am not making this quote up, it is a question a reporter asked new White House Press Secretary Tony Snow at his first briefing today:

"You're wearing a yellow braclet, what's the relevance of that?"

Wow, talk about hardball questions.
Is it just me, or does anyone else have no idea wtf that means?

DOG LIPS said:

Alright, I've thought it over, and I've looked at your avatar for several hours now, and I'll do it. I'll f*** your human-faced stan-cat.

boyscouT said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else have no idea wtf that means?
The dude on the left is Gregory Helms, a pro wrestler. At one time, the character he played was a "superhero" called "The Hurricane". His "alter-ego" was "Gregory Helms - Ace Reporter". His catchphrase was "WHAT UP WIT DAT?"

His entrance music started with him saying "STAND BACK! THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH!" Then Katrina hit, so he dropped the hero stuff.

Addendum said:
The dude on the left is Gregory Helms, a pro wrestler. At one time, the character he played was a "superhero" called "The Hurricane". His "alter-ego" was "Gregory Helms - Ace Reporter". His catchphrase was "WHAT UP WIT DAT?"

His entrance music started with him saying "STAND BACK! THERE'S A HURRICANE COMING THROUGH!" Then Katrina hit, so he dropped the hero stuff.

I meant Matt's quote, not the picture :p....

But I didn't get the picture either, so thanks for explaining that!

TheSumOfGod said:
Alright, I've thought it over, and I've looked at your avatar for several hours now, and I'll do it. I'll f*** your human-faced satan-cat.
^ Post of the day. :up:

boyscouT said:
I meant Matt's quote, not the picture :p....

It cool

TheSumOfGod said:
Alright, I've thought it over, and I've looked at your avatar for several hours now, and I'll do it. I'll f*** your human-faced stan-cat.

Just remember, in Hell what goes in doesnt come out.

Thats a hard question, yellow bracelets are clearly only worn by the Iluminati.

DOG LIPS said:
^ Post of the day. :up:

Waitaminute! SATAN-cat?! I thought it was a STAN-cat! You know, a cat named Stan or something... :eek:

boyscouT said:

Yeah, me either. I just knew who Booker T was from my nephews who watch wrestling. I didn't know who the other guy was. :o

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"