White Knight Story (Level 5) (Playstation 3)

I was expecting this game to be amazing, as it´s made by Level 5 and they are superb, but guess it´s not, as it has a ranking of 69.50% at GameRankings.com

Well, I've been tasked with the wonderful job of reviewing this for it's UK release. This is gonna sting...

Your last review was a good read, look forward to the new one. I thought this game looked awesome first time i saw it. had alot of hype to. Guess that went out the window.

So, who's got the game? I heard the single player isn't exactly the best, but online is supposed to be fun. Is the game worth a purchase? I'm looking for a game where I can create my own character and have some adventures, without paying online fees for another MMO.

I'm wondering if it's worth a buy as well. Everyone is so vague and split on the game on the net that it's hard to tell. I said this in the gaming lounge, but the sequel is supposed to come with the first game packaged in. So if true it'd be 2 for the price of one, and a great way for me to get into it. However that's only if the game is actually worth it, otherwise it'd just be two games collecting dust on my shelf.

I bought this game last night...gonna play it later tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"