White Wolf ?

Yeah, Hunter doesn't make sense to have an American accent, he's lived most of his life in Wakanda.

I stand corrected. MBJ as White Wolf with a Wakandan accent would be even better. And would fit the tone of the movie and come off as more authentic

MBJ as White Wolf now that I can actually support

I actually thought if the rumours are true about boyega he might be good for White Wolf?

Lego White Wolf:
Cloaking powers.....
14zhhj.gif

Last edited:
That was an interesting twist.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that White Wolf Easter Egg, because I still REALLY want Hunter to be introduced in the sequel. There's a pretty natural way to do it, too, what with the War Dogs being scattered around the world and now Wakanda needing heightened security at home.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that White Wolf Easter Egg, because I still REALLY want Hunter to be introduced in the sequel. There's a pretty natural way to do it, too, what with the War Dogs being scattered around the world and now Wakanda needing heightened security at home.

It is weird to use an established character for just a throwaway line. Or a throwaway code name, if it's just one Bucky is given while in Wakanda .

On the other hand, if Wakanda is as isolationist as we've seen, and these kids only ever saw one white man. The kids calling him White Wolf may be because he looks like the first white man they would have seen, and that would have been Hunter.

But I think they are just using it to re-brand Bucky for the franchise.

Last edited:
It is weird to use an established character for just a throwaway line. Or a throwaway code name, if it's just one Bucky is given while in Wakanda .

On the other hand, if Wakanda is as isolationist as we've seen, and these kids only ever saw one white man. The kids calling him White Wolf may be because he looks like the first white man they would have seen, and that would have been Hunter.

I think they can go either way with it. The door is still open for the real white wolf to be developed, but tbh, I'm game for any changes they want to make. They changed Killmonger and used some white wolf elements in creating that character and he's hailed as one of the greatest MCU villains ever.

I think you can explore the white wolf plot with the War dogs. There's bound to be white, Indian, Chinese etc Wakandan spies seeded into governments around there world that are still fiercely loyal to Wakanda.

How do they feel being the redheaded step children of an African nation? Would be an interesting exploration in identity politics. What does it mean to be African? Do you have to be black to be an African, or is it about your loyalty and love for the country you are devoted too.

I think they can go either way with it. The door is still open for the real white wolf to be developed, but tbh, I'm game for any changes they want to make. They changed Killmonger and used some white wolf elements in creating that character and he's hailed as one of the greatest MCU villains ever.

I think you can explore the white wolf plot with the War dogs. There's bound to be white, Indian, Chinese etc Wakandan spies seeded into governments around there world that are still fiercely loyal to Wakanda.

How do they feel being the redheaded step children of an African nation? Would be an interesting exploration in identity politics. What does it mean to be African? Do you have to be black to be an African, or is it about your loyalty and love for the country you are devoted too.

Actually there's not because Wakanda has been such an isolationist nation for centuries and most of it's populace somewhat Xenophobic.

It'd also make very little sense for Wakanda to bring in an assassin who has ties to two other nations to lead their network of spies. That'd be like bringing in Black Widow to lead to Dora Milaje or W'Kabi being made the united states head of homeland security.

Actually there's not because Wakanda has been such an isolationist nation for centuries and most of it's populace somewhat Xenophobic.

It'd also make very little sense for Wakanda to bring in an assassin who has ties to two other nations to lead their network of spies. That'd be like bringing in Black Widow to lead to Dora Milaje or W'Kabi being made the united states head of homeland security.

You're right. My idea is pure fan fiction. The premise is that Wakandans have secretly adopted young orphans from around the world and raised them to be dedicated spies loyal to Wakanda. Similar to Black Widows red room.

I got the idea from the BP producer Nate Moore. He described the War dogs as men that are in deep cover in each country. They redirect any government that might be getting close to Wakanda's secrets.

Hard to work in deep cover when you're the only black man in the Chinese government. Hence why I assumed their could be Chinese Wakandans.

Like you said, they would not bring a spy in from another country as there may be loyalty issues, but if you were raised, and maybe even brain washed/manipulated into being loyal to Wakandan, then you can by pass that as a concern.

You're right. My idea is pure fan fiction. The premise is that Wakandans have secretly adopted young orphans from around the world and raised them to be dedicated spies loyal to Wakanda. Similar to Black Widows red room.

I got the idea from the BP producer Nate Moore. He described the War dogs as men that are in deep cover in each country. They redirect any government that might be getting close to Wakanda's secrets.

Hard to work in deep cover when you're the only black man in the Chinese government. Hence why I assumed their could be Chinese Wakandans.

Like you said, they would not bring a spy in from another country as there may be loyalty issues, but if you were raised, and maybe even brain washed/manipulated into being loyal to Wakandan, then you can by pass that as a concern.

But that is not what showed up onscreen. How was someone in Oakland in 1992 going to direct the American government from anything. It seemed more the real spy deal of seeing and reporting

But that is not what showed up onscreen. How was someone in Oakland in 1992 going to direct the American government from anything. It seemed more the real spy deal of seeing and reporting

That's what I would figure. Observe and Report, but don't intervene unless absolutely necessary.

The Wakandans wanna be left alone. I'm sure Nakia's mission entailed covert and not action, but she got herself invovled (which I'm sure is a big NO NO).

Last edited:

Myself and a freind look at it the same way. We in the outworld call a smart person Einstein, a traitor Benedict Arnold. In Wakanda a white man who is a friend is White Wolf

EDIT: Also to throw my own idea out there, what about Rufus Sewell as White Wolf?

Last edited:

Posts like this is why I think they can probably make a spin off movie about the War Dogs of Wakanda, and film them like a spy thriller. Seeing a Wakanda spy using gadgets and techs from the laboratory of Wakanda (made by Shuri) and facing off against other spies and assassins would be a very exciting movie imo.

I think the character a bit older perhaps been around a while associating with past Black Panther (like what they did with Ant Man movie giving characters bit of history).

That would explain why the kids were likening Bucky to the White Wolf (a separate character Bucky compared to at first) and what they meant by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"