Who Annoys You The Most?

A certain inlaw whose always passive-aggressive, turns everything into an offense against them, can't make their mind up, can't seem to avoid the latest homeopathic (imo more homeopathetic) alternative latest fad and seems to at the same time think money is not important and the most important thing in the world. Also, any task you do for them always becomes a "oh and one more thing..." where it's never quite completed. Like living in hell only hell would probably be less stressful.

Annoying but I don't hate them. Some people just can't figure themselves or others out, or apply a filter to their mouths, or have patience to wait for things to happen (and feeds into hopping onto whatever the latest "health" craze is).

My co-workers.

Nothing worse than being the only non-ghetto black person at your job and you're surrounded by a bunch of ignorant hoodrats.

I thought this was about SHH posters, and was ready to watch this thread crash and burn quickly. I had the popcorn out and everything.

I annoy me the most. I'm overly-analytic, second guessing and painfully negative. But, hey, I guess that's why everyone else loves me!

everyone.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"