Who Annoys You The Most?

The two posters that will eventually start some long passive aggressive flame war that will eventually get this thread shut down. :o

Missouri riots thread? Because I agree. I feel like that thread brought many idiots out into the limelight.

I stay away from a lot of those kind of threads here, because the idiots within ensure it's irresistible infraction bait, and at 8 I can't afford that.

I stay away from a lot of those kind of threads here, because the idiots within ensure it's irresistible infraction bait, and at 8 I can't afford that.
Know your limits Master Ulcer.

I don't like stupid people, which makes reading this site hard since there are just so many of them. Basically if a poster makes me do multiple eyerolls while reading only a few of their posts then I regularly just block them so I can avoid reading their stupidity.

Last edited:

I've got ten listed, but five of those are worth zero points, so I guess I'm safe-ish?

You're not missing anything. It's just an example that some people should be talking about stuff they have no knowledge of.

I've got ten listed, but five of those are worth zero points, so I guess I'm safe-ish?

It depends. Are some of those warnings? If not, well.

#BanSawyer

#BanSawyer

I'm pretty sure a good handful of them are warnings. But I should probably play it safe, for all I know I'm in the same boat as JJJ.

I've only had 3 infractions, but 1 of them is reversed so I only have 2.

I'm just good at taking people down under the radar... And a lot of the worst s**t I've said were towards The Bum and SAAD so the mods collectively went:

HWdVVmQ.jpg

Speaking of which, as a teacher myself, I can confirm most teachers despise teacher's pets. We don't like disrespectful asses either. But you can be a good student without being a calculating, overly eager sycophant. So I guess they annoy me too. Flip side of the same coin.

You're not missing anything. It's just an example that some people should be talking about stuff they have no knowledge of.

I get enough derp on my Facebook wall, thanks. You guys are masochists.

#BanSawyer

10 is the limit. Soooooooo.....

Yeah, but at least two are warnings, I know that much. So, at most, I'm at 8 and I need to tread lightly.

I'm just good at taking people down under the radar... And a lot of the worst s**t I've said were towards The Bum and SAAD so the mods collectively went:

HWdVVmQ.jpg

No one excels at incendiary, sarcastic passive-aggressive remarks more than moi. I will study your posts, find your weak spot (or what flips your sensitive switch), and then swoop in and push that button while still flying under the radar. :o

Granted, most of the time it's deserved. (The other times it's Sawyer :o)

The thing that gets on my nerves the most is the Marvel/DC/Fox crap. It can stop a thread stone dead for me. There are a few Fox/X-Men, uh fans, who go around saying the most ridiculous stuff.

This made me lol because I just rewatched that trailer yesterday. :)

Some posters just want to watch the thread burn....
:up:

Either when a person gets pissy or customers that come in at the very last minute.

Anyone who things the Earth may be hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"