Who are the best super heroes?

AnnoyingSilence said:
Odin is more powerful, Doomsday is by Far stronger than Supes and Specter is equal to or less than Nabu

King Thor is more powerful than Odin. Doomsday is not worlds over Superman in strength. And Specter is more powerful than Nabu. Nabu bascially crumbled under the Specter. The Specter turned Shazam into his little b**ch (Which I still think was crappy crappy writing), and if he could do that, he could definitely shut down Nabu.

Mistress Gluon said:
King Thor is more powerful than Odin. Doomsday is not worlds over Superman in strength. And Specter is more powerful than Nabu. Nabu bascially crumbled under the Specter. The Specter turned Shazam into his little b**ch (Which I still think was crappy crappy writing), and if he could do that, he could definitely shut down Nabu.
I'll just leave to it and Not bring out the scans:up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Thor killed Desak twice after that. :confused:
When he had the Odin Power, which IMO puts him into the too uber category

Elijya said:
When he had the Odin Power, which IMO puts him into the too uber category
Desak kept gaining more and more power every time he came back thanks to his jewel, so I'd say Thor was the underdog every time they fought, Odinpower notwithstanding. I don't recall there being any limits in this thread on powers, either, which means there isn't a "too uber category."

Without going the uber cosmic force direction:o

Vegetto
Dr Strange
"Touch" Optimus prime

:p

:eek: I forgot about them!

Gogetto
Gotenks
The Runner

the fight would be over before they could get out of thier ships

TheCorpulent1 said:
Desak kept gaining more and more power every time he came back thanks to his jewel, so I'd say Thor was the underdog every time they fought, Odinpower notwithstanding. I don't recall there being any limits in this thread on powers, either, which means there isn't a "too uber category."
In that case, God is on my team. And he's a trinity, so he's all three entries

so start another thread. make a list of too ubers...

The following characters have been deemed Too Uber, and are not allowed:

Absorbing Man (Earth X)
Amazo (Rock of Ages)
Android Hourman (with Worlogog)
Aza Chorn
Composite Man
Darkseid (Pre-Crisis)
The Doctor
GA Android
The Fury
Imperiatrix/Rogue
Impossible Man (eXiles)
King Thor
Leejah
Magus
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Dr. Manhattan
Dr. Midas (Cosmic Man)
Odin
Queen of Fables
The Skull (Earth X)
Dr. Strangefate
Superboy of the 843rd Century
Super Adaptoid
Timazo
Takion
Validus (Green Lantern)
Zeus

I'd have Gepetto from "Fables", assuming that means full access to all of his resources.
Then comes James Bond for the sake of espionage and such. This is also assuming he has access to his arsenal during this whole ordeal.
Hmmm, who else? Definitely Peter Pan, because he's the stuff and who better to have as a defender of Earth than a never aging boy last named Pan with swashbuckling and panpipe skills in conjunction with the power of flight and all of his other talents?

AnnoyingSilence said:
Odin is more powerful,

Odin doesn't really care about midguard(earth) Thor is the most powerfull god that gives a crap about earth.

Doomsday is by Far stronger than Supes

Doomsday is not a man, he's an evil alien and if anything he would be part of the invading force.

and Specter is equal to or less than Nabu

Specter glances angrily at Nabu and Nabu wets his pants!

I would pick

The Greatest American Hero(Ralph) becuase he's the greatest.

The Tick becuase he's mighty

and the tv series Batgirl(Yavonne Graig) becuase she's damn sexy to watch when she starts throwing those high dance kicks!!!

CanaryFan said:
Odin doesn't really care about midguard(earth) Thor is the most powerfull god that gives a crap about earth.
it doesn't matter if they care about earth or not
Doomsday is not a man, he's an evil alien and if anything he would be part of the invading force.
So your saying Superman is human?
Specter glances angrily at Nabu and Nabu wets his pants!
Nabu sacrificed himself for a new age

I would want Ben Grimm on my team.

He's not the strongest. He's not the smartest.

But he does have the most heart. He'll get the job done.

:thing: :thing: :thing:

(if you would notice, odin(not thor) is on the too uber list)

AnnoyingSilence said:
It diesn't matter if they care about earth or not

The original post in question said thor was the most powerful god who cared about earth and that Superman was the most powerful man in the universe. Someone countered with Odin and doomsday are more powerful. That response doesn't make sense to what was said.

I'd go with Invincible, Iron Man and Atom Eve... ok that's two characters from the same comic, but damn... that team would own :)

CanaryFan said:
The original post in question said thor was the most powerful god who cared about earth and that Superman was the most powerful man in the universe. AnnoyingSilence countered with Odin is more powerful than Thor and doomsday is more powerful than Supes. That response doesn't make sense to what was said.
the odin part, no(I'll give you that since its about caring for earth). the DD part does.

Resurrection Man of the 843rd was also on the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"