Who are the main brotherhood members

batfan1028

Civilian
Reaction score
Im saying who are the main of the main brotherhood members

Magneto, Mystique, Pyro, Juggernaut, Callisto, Archlight, Quills, Multiple Man

I thought that in the mvie that the main ones are magneto,pyro,calissto,quills,archlight,and juggernaut

how could mystique be in their if shes not in the final battle plus multiple man is only seen once in the teaser and thats it but if he was that important wouldnnt they show more of him

I think there will be a moment for each new member, and I'm reffering to still unseen, like Psylocke, Madrox... but the main ones will be the named yet.

At the beginning Mystique is a main member.

Multiple Man is with them in the forest so he's quite important.

The thing is that we don't know for sure if these other characters join the 'Brotherhood' - they might just be fighting alongside. This huge force of mutants seems to consist of people who also represent Marauders, Morlocks and maybe other factions too. I don't think the concept of a 'Brotherhood of Evil Mutants' is as valid for X3 as it was for X1, X2 and the comics. Callisto may not regard herself as recruited by Magneto; she and her Morlocks may be fighting alongside. The same may apply to others such as Arclight.

I think Dark Pheonix will be a main brotherhood mutant, atleast for a couple of hours :p

My guess on main brotherhood members are Magneto, Mystique, Phoenix, Juggernaut, Callisto, and Pyro; or the characters on the main X3 site.
As far as Archlight, Quills, Psylocke and Multiple Man... I think they're more henchmen than anything else.

neemer5 said:
My guess on main brotherhood members are Magneto, Mystique, Phoenix, Juggernaut, Callisto, and Pyro; or the characters on the main X3 site.
As far as Archlight, Quills, Psylocke and Multiple Man... I think they're more henchmen than anything else.

But Callisto is leader of the Morlocks. As I said, she is likely to be fighting alongside Magneto, not be recruited by him. Magneto is unlikely to be her boss.

Is even confirmed that they're going under the name of Morlocks?

TNC9852002 said:
But is that confirmed in the movie?

-TNC

No, not confirmed at all, like a lot else (which is a good thing!). But I wanted to offer a counter-argument to the presumptions and assumptions made by others that all the characters mentioned are simply mindless hechmen acting at Magneto's request. I also think the notion of the 'Brotherhood of Evil Mutants' is arguable at this point, as we have no idea how allegiances will pan out in the movie. The united mutants seem much larger than simply a 'brotherhood' under the control of Magneto.

MoiBijou said:
Is even confirmed that they're going under the name of Morlocks?
I think the term "Morlocks" has definitely been confirmed by the writers or someone from the production..I can't remember..

But I'm not sure if Callisto's connection to them will be made...

-TNC

It could be possible that the Morlocks and other groups aren't formed yet, and maybe after the final battle, those that survive form into groups or something. That would make sense.

Didn't one of the set reports confirm that Multiple Man will have about the same sized part as Callisto?

I've had a similar theory for a while where the events of X3 takes place before Callisto went down to the sewers and became leader...

Has Dania Ramirez signed a multiple-film contract? ( :( )

-TNC

lordofthenerds said:
Didn't one of the set reports confirm that Multiple Man will have about the same sized part as Callisto?
Hmmm,...

I guess I must've missed/forgotten that part..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Hmmm,...

I guess I must've missed/forgotten that part..

-TNC
It was in the David Gorder one.
Q: You mentioned Callisto and Multiple Man?

Gorder: Yes, they have smaller parts in the movie. They sort of just augment the Brotherhood. I would call them, they're not really cameo characters, their roles are bigger than what Colossus was in X2. They're just part of the Brotherhood in this one.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=3862

Callisto, Pyro, Magneto, Arclight, Quills, Juggernaut and Phoenix appear to be the ones they are showing footage of.

JustABill said:
Callisto, Pyro, Magneto, Arclight, Quills, Juggernaut and Phoenix appear to be the ones they are showing footage of.
Gorder did indicate that MM would have a larger part than Arclight though.

I think the main Brotherhood members are Magneto, Mystique and Pyro in the beginning of X3. Then comes Juggernaut, Multiple Man, Callisto, Arclight and Quills. Dark Phoenix will be sort of an outcast and last card on Magneto's hands.

Magneto needs an army, so he negotiates with Callisto who may be or is the leader of the Morlocks. I, too, think they will just be fighting alongside, not join the Brotherhood. As well as the bunches of the imprisoned mutants that Magneto is going to free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"