Who Do You Trust? (Skrull shocker!)

Ravin' Ray

Civilian
Reaction score
Over at Jinxworld, former She-Hulk cover artist and current Ms. Marvel cover artist Greg Horn was commissioned by Marvel to do ten Skrullified heroes. One of them is a major character in the FF family! Click below if you want to find out.
WhoDoYouTrustk.jpg

That would be the biggest shocker if it turned out to be true. Bigger than anyone they've suggested in my opinion.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

It might just come true. Check out this solicit:

SECRET INVASION: FANTASTIC FOUR #1
COVER BY: ALAN DAVIS
WRITER: ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
PENCILS: BARRY KITSON
THE STORY:
"NO ONE GETS BACK ALIVE!"
Part 1 (of 3): "Negative Energy"
The invasion has started, and no one in the MU is safe, not even the First Family of Comicdom! Aware that some of the Earth's most advanced technology and weaponry is housed in the Baxter Building, the Skrulls have neutralized the building--by transporting it and its inhabitants straight to the Negative Zone! With one member of the Fantastic Four M.I.A. and another "replaced," it's up to the remaining family members--not to mention Franklin and Val—to get back to our dimension, Skrulls or no Skrulls. But are any of our heroes who they think they are?
Rated A
PRICE: 2.99
IN STORES: May 14, 2008

Well she was acting weird during the civil war thing. Why would she leave read basically splitting up the fantastic four. It woulda been the perfect skrull plan though to break the team up after Johnnys attack by that mob. But then remember the thing went off to france then randomly returned without warning so its all up in the air. I doubt it is reed cause hes been at the center of everything, civil war, registration act...unless that was the skrulls plan. To infiltrate and start internal conflict among heroes and friends. Just my two cents.

Meh.

I hope Quesada turns out to be a Skrull.

Over at Jinxworld, former She-Hulk cover artist and current Ms. Marvel cover artist Greg Horn was commissioned by Marvel to do ten Skrullified heroes. One of them is a major character in the FF family! Click below if you want to find out.
WhoDoYouTrustk.jpg
if the REAL SUE gets losse itle b":quick fraud your FORCE FIELD"

Damn, that would be a pretty big shock.

I think everyone is jumping on the whole "Reed is the skrull" bandwagon (myself included). I would still go with Reed being one just cause the guy was a complete ass through the civil war title and currently in FF he's bugging the hell out of me again.

So I go with Reed.

Here's the June solicit for Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four #2.

SECRET INVASION: FANTASTIC FOUR # 2
The Story:
Part Two [of Three]: "He's Just Not That Into You"
Trapped in the Negative Zone with Franklin and Val, beseiged by monsters, Ben and Johnny are scrambling to get back home before a cosmic anomoly with the power to consume, well, everything swallows Manhattan. But the team's biggest brain, Reed Richards, is nowhere to be found, and the Skrull who infiltrated the FF isn't just any Skrull, it's Johnny's ex, Lyja. Forget worldwide domination, hell hath no fury like a Skrull scorned...
Rated A …$2.99

In Stores: Jun 11, 2008 - see details

Cool pic, but he's the last character in the whole MU I can see letting himself get replaced.
you have a point there,if ANYONE in the MU knows how to resist being impersonated its vicious vic

I was thinking that about Doc too… but during Byrne's run he allowed Kristoff to temporarily rule in his place, and during Simonson's run a Doombot impersonated him. Granted, those are different situations, but still…

And I'm trying to put two-and-two together, namely the 1st FF Skrull and Secret Invasion: FF #2. Because if the former is true, then it could mean that [blackout]Lyja was impersonating Sue! If the switch happened right before or during Civil War, then that dialog when Sue and Johnny were posing in their civilian identities as a husband and wife couple was supposed to be a clue (since Johnny and Lyja were husband and wife before)[/blackout].

i see your logic ray

Ravin' Ray is on to something!

Lyja always had a soft spot for Johnny. Could she betray him in this way? Doesn't this mean that Lyja has now slept with both Reed and Johnny? Crazy stuff.

The only thing that i'm wondering is where is Sue!?! whats happened to her?? Is she alive or dead??? man, i wish i could get the whole secret invasion seires. can't wait to here more about the skrulls. the are my fav FF villains. the 2nd issue and the first time you meet them was just awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"