Sequels Who do you want to see in Avengers 3

universeman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Here are some choices Black Panther , Doctor Strange , Scott Lang , Wasp , Daredevil and Miss Marvel or Other.​

I voted for all. This could be the last time we see this cast together. Go out with a bang 2 part movie 3 hours long each. They'll 15-20 Avengers for this mission anyways, some can die off others can stay on Earth. But I think this movie will have to be fought in Space anyways. Nova Corp, GotG, Avengers, Defenders, Midnight Suns vs Thanos with the IG. Let's Go!

Lupita N'Yongo as Monica Rambeau/Spectrum.

If I had a do over I would have included Falcon and She Hulk and maybe some more there just so much Avengers characters it's just so hard to remember them all!

I'm interested in seeing Black Panther and Dr Strange! They'll definitely be awesome and bring something new to The Avengers!

Black Panther and Ms. Marvel would be game changing additions because they're both so awesome.

Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and Ms Marvel for me...

I think the best bets are those that have already been introduced, so Ant-man and Wasp

What if we get Magdelene and Jack of Hearts instead? You know, two Avengers who most people have forgotten about?

-Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers).
-Ant Man.
-Wasp.
-Black Panther.

Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Black Panther
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Ant Man
Wasp

Current Avengers
Iron Patriot + Falcon
Vision + Scarlet Witch
Luke Cage + Iron Fist
Dr. Strange
Black Panther
Captain Marvel

Aside from the current team

Miss Marvel and Black Panther! Heck because of Cap 2 they mentioned Strange!

I think Black Panther will be introduced in second film and full member in the third.

I'd love to see Black Panther, I think he's a really interesting character and he would be an awesome edition to the Avengers. If it was my line-up, I'd completely scrap War Machine and have the IP suit as just a robot for support, and then introduce BP, Ms Marvel and Dr Strange especially for phase 3, I can't see WM being very important - someone said it previously about him using just his mini-guns against the likes of Thanos, whereas Dr Strange providing magic alongside Scarlet Witch, and Black Panther for the added cool effect no matter what he does

I'd like to see as many freakin Avengers as possible, they're going up against Thanos so they'll need all the help they can get, pretty much everyone who will have already been introduced by then, plus Wonder Man, I like Wonder Man.

everyone.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"