Endgame Who else died in the Snap?

whatever happened to sharon carter ? feel like she was just introduce by marvel, to kiss Steve rodgers just to turn off theses gay rumors....with Bucky

she supposed to be cap girlfriend right ?

Hopefully she got dusted and that's the last we ever see of her.

whatever happened to sharon carter ? feel like she was just introduce by marvel, to kiss Steve rodgers just to turn off theses gay rumors....with Bucky

she supposed to be cap girlfriend right ?
In the story perhaps SHIELD/Hydra hoped she would honey trap Steve to better serve as and early warning bodyguard for him. But it seemed to me that to Steve she was just a potential girlfriend from next door should he ever decide to start courting.

As to the real world slash fiction hopefuls. her character was in place before the slash hopefuls started taking over many Marvel subjects on more general message boards and social media. She was probably added to The Winter Soldier for the Civil War planned production before the story became more finalized.

Betty isn't just an ex to Banner, and that's evident by TIH nevermind the comics.

Given what they went through together they are connected for life so from a story perspective there's no reason why Banner wouldn't acknowledge her death.

I don't expect to see Liv in Endgame but after the blue balls they gave us in IW with Rhodey concealing Banner from the General, I would quietly fancy an interaction between Ruffalo and Hurt in Endgame. Would love to see Ross go off on one at Banner one last time.

Yeah. It's clearly not a dealbreaker, it's just a weird creative choice to sideline her competely, especially when you're bringing her dad back.

What about President Ellis? Or Helen Cho?
I always wondered if the MCU was following real life America and if President Ellis got term limited out of office by now. Anyway with Secretary Ross so near the top in the order of succession if it were my story I don't think I could let go of the possibility of Thunderbolt as commander in chief.

Ellis showed up in AoS, but clearly that's sort of gray-area semi-canon.

But yeah, guess if he was only very recently elected in IM3 (like 2012) he could just be holding onto the tail of his presidency now, but not by much. They haven't really got too much into how world governments react to all this stuff so far though (just the fictional World whatever-the-****-it-was and S.H.I.E.L.D.), so wouldn't really expect any references to the President here, whether it's Ellis or otherwise.

Agent 13 well Sharon I think she got dusted

Jane Foster, Erik Selvig, and Darcy Lewis all survived the Snap. They appear in a YA novel that takes place after The Snap.
That might not be canon. Looks like we can add Selvig to the victims list. Taking his clothes off didn't save him this time. :o

Avengers: Endgame Already Contradicts Infinity War Canon

endgame-promo-selvig.jpg

I did. I don't remember the part where he took his clothes off to save himself.

Selvig was supposed to be alive in a spin-off novel, but I guess that is not canon.

I did. I don't remember the part where he took his clothes off to save himself.

I wish I didn't remember it. Seeing an elderly man running around Stonehenge naked is one of many reasons I hate TDW.

Hopefully, Selvig took his wretched intern friends to hell with him. :woo

Ehh, that was one of the better moments in TDW, shake people out of the dreary monotony of the rest of it. The humor actually more-or-less works in TDW, it's just the rest of it...

The Frigga death & funeral scenes are pretty rad though.

it seems you can add
Ned, MJ, Flash... most of Peters other class mates we've seen in the Far From Home trailers

given the 5 year gap from people returning, its the only way it makes since that they'd still all be in the same class/ same age

If President Ellis got snapped but then

5 years pass and another president is elected in his place, what happens when Ellis comes back after 5 years? For him, it will be as if no time has passed. He would still consider himself the president, but now he isn't. He would also feel that he suddenly has no say in any political dealings on that scale anymore.

For that matter, if General Ross got snapped

but then the Sokovia Accords got repealed within those 5 years, how does he come to terms with that? He certainly wouldn't be happy at all that something he helped to implement has gone all of a sudden, as far as his viewpoint is concerned.

Any supporting character that I don't care about and never see again was on the same airplane when the pilots got snapped, and they all plummeted to their irreversible deaths.

Any supporting character that I don't care about and never see again was on the same airplane when the pilots got snapped, and they all plummeted to their irreversible deaths.

How would that be irreversible if they got snapped as well? They wouldn't have experienced a crash. Only those who didn't get snapped would crash. That's assuming all the pilots got snapped, otherwise a co pilot could've taken over, or a stewardess could've been given instructions on how to land by the airport.

I'm just remembering: Heimdall is perma death too (killed, not dusted). No one remembers Heimdall, it's all Loki, Gamora and Natasha.

How would that be irreversible if they got snapped as well? They wouldn't have experienced a crash. Only those who didn't get snapped would crash. That's assuming all the pilots got snapped, otherwise a co pilot could've taken over, or a stewardess could've been given instructions on how to land by the airport.
I think he means just that, passengers in planes crashed due to crew being dusted (also, people on the ground got planes crashing down on them, people having surgery with dusted doctors... I hope Thanos took that into account when the random 50% was chosen)

that does lead to another interesting question, if people were snapped away mid flight... what happened when
they were returned? did they come back in mid air and just fall from the sky?
tho, given everything that was going on at the time, most {commercial/ none-military}planes were probably grounded

I guess there might have still been some that were already on route that weren't able to safely land but still

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"