Who has Iron Man dated in the past?

Iron Man™

The Invincible Iron Man
Reaction score
I'm really wondering how many women he's dated, being who he is and all. :up: There were a lot of course, but I want a complete list if anyone can give it to me.

For starters, I know he's tapped and dated Black Widow. :) Along with dating Wasp back in the day, but called it off after she found out he was Tony Stark.

One of the entries says this:

After Tony's apparent death in issue 325, Stark Enterprises was bough by the Japanese firm Fujikawa, to become the Stark-Fujikawa conglomerate. The daughter of the new owner was the beautiful Rumiko. In order to rebel against her father's authority, she began to date Stark, despite her father's misgivings. But the relationship quickly became a rocky one when the adventurous and frivolous woman thought that Tony worked too much and didn't have enough fun. The relationship ended when Stark surprised her in bed with his old childhood friend, Tiberius Stone. To make amends, Rumiko later arranged for her father to sell back 49% of Stark-Fujikawa back to Tony, and then gave her own 2% of shares to him, thus giving him back control over his old company. (Iron Man vol.3 #4)

does this mean stark was in be with stone:eek: I hope tiberius is a girls name and he is just trying to make things interesting;)

sex_chart.jpg

Ah, finally. Wondering when that would be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"