Who dated Who?

So you could add her to his existing list of
Psylocke
Husk (and having sex in the air... in front of the X-Men and her family)

I'm sure there are many others I am missing. I feel like I remember him dating some human folk back in the day.

Candy Southern
Charlotte Jones
Sadie Sinclair
Dazzler

It just hit me when I looked back over this thread, but is the Angel-Dazzler pairing just from Ultimate? I had forgotten we were using those.

Peter Parker also dated Cissy Ironwood...

:yay:

If we're including Ultimates, we will need to include Cap and Wasp (was that ever a thing in 616?), Storm and Beast, Wolverine and Jean (they actually had sex early in the run), Colossus and Northstar, and... Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

I know Wasp dated Hank Pym (Giant-Man), Paladin, Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Clint Barton (Hawkeye).

ok... are we talking about "dating", "relations", or simple one night stands?

ok... are we talking about "dating", "relations", or simple one night stands?

with that Wizard/Sex Degrees of Tony Stark graphic, I figured it was all fair game.

If that is the case, we must include Juggernaut and She-Hulk.

It just hit me when I looked back over this thread, but is the Angel-Dazzler pairing just from Ultimate? I had forgotten we were using those.

It was in the Dazzler solo series from the 80's. I don't know anything about 'Ultimate'. :yay:

f8_32615_0_Dazzler17TheAngelAndTheOctopus.jpg

Dazzler_Vol_1_22.jpg

Those two were hot and heavy in the early 80s. He was one of the original reasons why Rogue hated Dazzler and how their feud began

I always liked the idea of Maria and Tony.

If we're including Ultimates, we will need to include Cap and Wasp (was that ever a thing in 616?), Storm and Beast, Wolverine and Jean (they actually had sex early in the run), Colossus and Northstar, and... Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Wait...Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver? How did that happen?

You think that's bad, you should read the fanfics :o

That graph is old. She-Hulk and Tony went at it just before Civil War. Ooh that Tony!

Has Black Cat been with any other known characters besides Spider-Man? I feel like she should've crossed paths with someone like Hawkeye at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"