Who dated Who?

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
I thought here we could keep track of the long and complicated dating lives of superheroes and super villains. Just put a characters name and then all the characters you can remember they dated. And if anyone forgets one or two or more someone else can add to that particular list. For example Spider-Man:

Spider-Man/Peter Parker:
Betty Brant
Gwen Stacy
Mary Jane
Carlie Cooper
Ms. Marvel
Black Cat

Am I forgetting anyone Spider-Man dated? Other characters like Iron Man might have a much longer list. But I thought this might be an interesting thing to keep track of like this, so who all dated and such.

Wizard was clever sometimes with these things.....

I didn't know Wasp banged Magneto.

Polish Terrorist DILFs don't really seem like her type. :dry:

I thought here we could keep track of the long and complicated dating lives of superheroes and super villains. Just put a characters name and then all the characters you can remember they dated. And if anyone forgets one or two or more someone else can add to that particular list. For example Spider-Man:

Spider-Man/Peter Parker:
Betty Brant
Gwen Stacy
Mary Jane
Carlie Cooper
Ms. Marvel
Black Cat

Am I forgetting anyone Spider-Man dated? Other characters like Iron Man might have a much longer list. But I thought this might be an interesting thing to keep track of like this, so who all dated and such.

Kitty Pryde was Peter's girlfriend for a bit in the Ultimates.

I didn't know about Vision and Carol Danvers. That seems like an odd pair.

They went on like 2 dates during Busiek's Avengers run that might even have been off panel.

Viz was using Carol as a rebound ass once Wanda and Wonder Man hooked up. He lacks any emotion when it suits him best. :woot:

One was definitely on panel. They went water skiing and ate a hot dog, but were interrupted by an Avengers priority call.

Yeah, you're right. I remember a scene drawn by Alan Davis of those 2 out and about.

um.......Who cares about them.....that thing says that Sabertooth and Forge were together?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey, like, Creed may be a serial killer, cannibal, and sexual predator, but he's a pretty open minded guy.

So far:
Carol Danvers/Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel
Wonder Man
Vision
Spider-Man

If anyone can finish these lits or start their own please...

Vision
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel

Scarlet Witch
Vision
Wonder Man

Spider-Man/Peter Parker:
Betty Brant
Gwen Stacy
Mary Jane
Carlie Cooper
Ms. Marvel
Black Cat

I know in Spider-Man Loves Mary Janes he dated Firestar for a bit.

So far:
Wonder Man
Vision
Spider-Man

Vision
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel

Scarlet Witch
Vision
Wonder Man

when did Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel happen?

They dated in one issue of her last solo series and he became almost a supporting character. Their "relationship" has been touched on in random issues of Avenger related titles. It was the main focus of the Spider-Man SEIGE one shot where the both of them fought the Mac Gargan incarnation of Venom.

The next issue or two of Avenging Spider-Man is going to have her in it as a lead in to her next solo series.

So far:
Wonder Man
Vision
Spider-Man

Vision
Scarlet Witch
Ms. Marvel

Scarlet Witch
Vision
Wonder Man

Scarlet Witch also briefly dated Angel in Jeff Parker's X-Men: First Class.

Jessica Jones
Scott Lang
Luke Cage

when did Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel happen?
2181481-tumblr_l9achsMyJ21qbladco1_500.png

Scarlet Witch also briefly dated Angel in Jeff Parker's X-Men: First Class.

So you could add her to his existing list of
Psylocke
Husk (and having sex in the air... in front of the X-Men and her family)

I'm sure there are many others I am missing. I feel like I remember him dating some human folk back in the day.

An update to that list. Didn't the Enchantress bang Wonder Man earlier in Marvel history? That would complicate the list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"