Who Has The Most Dangerous Rogues Gallery? Batman Or Spidey?

What it boils down to is Spider-Man's villains are *****es, and Batman's villains are scary mother-f***ers. Spidey has it easy.

The Leaguer said:
What it boils down to is Spider-Man's villains are *****es, and Batman's villains are scary mother-f***ers. Spidey has it easy.

I hope you're not being serious. Spidey has it real easy having his first love and his new born daughter killed by the same psycho madman on a power trip. He was also buried alive for a week and was beaten to a pulp and killed.

OMFG, that's so much worse than having your side-kick beaten up with a crowbar and then being blown up along with the rest of his family, only to come back and make your life a living Hell, and then having another one of your side-kicks shot through the spine, never to recover, and then having your best friend's wife shot through the head, and then having another one of your side-kick's father murdered, and then having another one of your side-kicks murdered, and then having your back broken!

lol ur so rite

GreenwithEvilLogo-249x387.jpg

DeathintheFamily1.jpg

Norman is one scary mother ****er.

The Leaguer said:
OMFG, that's so much worse than having your side-kick beaten up with a crowbar and then being blown up along with the rest of his family, only to come back and make your life a living Hell, and then having another one of your side-kicks shot through the spine, never to recover, and then having your best friend's wife shot through the head, and then having another one of your side-kick's father murdered, and then having another one of your side-kicks murdered, and then having your back broken!

lol ur so rite

LOL, i already new all that, and its not really that bad compared to what Norman has done to Peter. There is so much more I could go into.

-Made Peter believe his life was a lie, and then killed the closest living being to him a human being could have. His best friend/brother/clone Ben Reilly.
-Had sex with the girl Peter was going to marry and killed her.
-Raised this girl's children who he had with her to grow up hating Peter and to later try and kill him.
-Caused Peter's best friend in college, his own son, harry, to go insane and ended up dying as a result.
-Kidnapped Aunt May, and sent Peter a genetically altered actress who died, making him believe she was dead.
-Caused Flash to have brain damage, by forcing him to drink booze and then remotely controling a vehicle he drove into Peter's classroom.
-Tied Peter up trying to make become insane and to make him become the goblin by taking the formula.
-Blew up Peter's work, the daily bugle.
-Implanted a bomb in Aunt May.
-Killed Peter and MJ's baby.

Dude, it's bad compared to anything. Comparing the hardship in Peter's live to the hardship in Batman's life is idiotic. There's absolutely no point, because they've both had hardship.

Also, how is having you're back broken worse than having your eye ripped out and eaten, and then being beat into the concrete until you're dead?

The Leaguer said:
Dude, it's bad compared to anything. Comparing the hardship in Peter's live to the hardship in Batman's life is idiotic. There's absolutely no point, because they've both had hardship.

I'm just saying all that because you were the one who made a sarcastic post stating that what Spidey has been through is nothing compared to what Batman has been through.

The Leaguer said:

lol ur so rite

here.

I thought you were going to post where I said that what Spider-Man has been through is nothing compared to what Batman has been through.

The Leaguer said:
I thought you were going to post where I said that what Spider-Man has been through is nothing compared to what Batman has been through.

That was exactly the whole point of your post.

It was? You mean that was the point of the post that I wrote and I didn't even know it?

The Leaguer said:
It was? You mean that was the point of the post that I wrote and I didn't even know it?

Dont play dumb. Its obvious what you meant.

Apparently it's obvious to everyone but the person who wrote it, because I thought my point was a bit different.

The Leaguer said:
Apparently it's obvious to everyone but the person who wrote it, because I thought my point was a bit different.

Ok, explain the reason why you said "OMFG, thats so much worse than..." *list of all Batman's been through* "lol, ur so right".

To highlight the absurdity of arguing that Spider-Man has led a significantly harder life than Batman.

The Leaguer said:
To highlight the absurdity of arguing that Spider-Man has led a significantly harder life than Batman.

Well, i never stated or implied that Spidey has had a harder life, you were the one who started comparing the lives of the individuals by creating that post.

All i stated was that Spidey has not had it easy. I never stated anything about how hard Batman has had it, and i never was going to until you decided to start comparting the two.

Btw, i just want to make it clear, that when i say i never stated or implied that Spidey has had a harder life, i mean that i never did BEFORE you brought up Batman having it worse. Then i went on defense mode in Spidey's behalf. But dont tell me its pointless to compare the two, when you were the one who started doing it.

Of course I wasn't being serious. However, I do think that Batman's villains are significantly worse.

The Leaguer said:
Of course I wasn't being serious. However, I do think that Batman's villains are significantly worse.

Fair enough. We'll end it here then.

One of Spider-Man's other rogues should actually do something to him.

Morlun killed him. Kraven beat him and buried him alive for a week. Tons of villians have seriously messed with him. Hobgoblin, Vulture, Venom, Doc Ock, Chameleon, etc... I'm only stating what Norman has done bc he is his #1 enemy.

LibrarianThorne said:
Not disputing the ******ation of the fight, but at the least AMAZO had the powers of the Flash and Superman (and I think Wonder Woman, though it has been a while since I read that issue). Batman and Nightwing still took him down, and if they can do that, Spiudey's villains really aren't much of a concern.
It had the powers of Superman, which includes the Boyscout's durability and toughness, yet an explosive batarang pretty much blows it's leg to hell? Yeah, that makes sense.

That part, along with the entire fight, was a lesson in bad writing. Winick just wanted some super-powered jobber for Batman to take down, and he picked the android that can dismantle the entire Justice League (usually with Batman on the team) to do the jobbing. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"