Who has the ugliest, cheesey, crappy costume in the MU?

Yes, I know that. But you also won't see him getting any extra intimidation points from his appearance. You see that guy and your first thought isn't, "OH ****." Your first thought is..."what is he...is that, like, one of those kickboards from swimming lessons on his head? And moon boots? And a...a ****in'...man-skirt?"

Actually, your first reaction to seeing him would be to soil yourself, because he's TEN STORIES TALL.

Actually, your first reaction to seeing him would be to soil yourself, because he's TEN STORIES TALL.
OK, my first reaction would be "hey, that guy's got a dick the size of a school bus," and then it would be what I said before.

You should be killed for that. Galactus' armor is AWESOME

If that skirt is armor...I wonder how his armor would protect him from a galactic kick to the nuts.

By slicing your leg off at the shin. Look at the edges on that skirt, dude.

In fact - I would go with Ultimate Shocker...holy ugly costume.

spider-man-20050907013557961-000.jpg

FABULOUS!

Agreed. This is the worst Marvel costume I can remember seeing...but again it's Ultimate so I don't even consider it real lol

By slicing your leg off at the shin. Look at the edges on that skirt, dude.

If they were that stiff, he'd be hopping up and down like a pogo stick because he can't move his legs. even more reason why he has the most ridiculous costume of all.

Wearing all black, and the shirt has a skull on it? Totally mallcore-goth-loser.
The Punisher is in his 40's or 50's or something. And if someone with all black and a skull on his chest started shooting your ass, I don't think you would be focusing that much on his clothing.

Weren't there two Mysterios? On in green and the other in purple? Both wore the lame fishbowls, though...

And who can forget PASTE POT PETE!!! Costumes on Crack...:woot:
Didn't he just dress like a homeless man with a bucket o spooge before he called himself trapster?

I think the worst part is that it's an honest costume design. The only other Thor costume that comes close to being that bad is Deodato's bondage outfit, but I always suspected Deodato was just being intentionally ridiculous with that thing. It was only featured in about a half-dozen comics anyway. But this thing... someone actually designed this, sat back, and thought to himself, "Man, this is lookin' sweet." The '90s were such a bad time for comics. :(
I thought Deodato's Thor didn't really have a costume so much as he had no shirt and wrist bands?

You should be killed for that. Galactus' armor is AWESOME.

I saw an issue somewhere of Galaky with no armor...he just looked like an oversized dude with a big square head (dark hair, I think).

The Wasp's old costume sucked...good thing she updated. Not too crazy about her crazy hubbies costume, either.

Scarlet Witch...PLEASE go to a freaking fashion shop. Bad taste and tone on tone!

I saw an issue somewhere of Galaky with no armor...he just looked like an oversized dude with a big square head (dark hair, I think).

The Wasp's old costume sucked...good thing she updated. Not too crazy about her crazy hubbies costume, either.

Scarlet Witch...PLEASE go to a freaking fashion shop. Bad taste and tone on tone!
Which is sad considering she is in the fashion industry.

I thought Deodato's Thor didn't really have a costume so much as he had no shirt and wrist bands?

I liked it. When it comes to Thor, skin is always good. :oldrazz:

However, someone needs to buy Banner SOME FREAKING EXPANDABLE CLOTHES. Some scientist...

Yes, I know that. But you also won't see him getting any extra intimidation points from his appearance. You see that guy and your first thought isn't, "OH ****." Your first thought is..."what is he...is that, like, one of those kickboards from swimming lessons on his head? And moon boots? And a...a ****in'...man-skirt?"

i dont care if he looked like a giant pink bunny... a guy whos head can be larger then the planet earth looking down from the sky at you is going to be pretty intimidating

If they were that stiff, he'd be hopping up and down like a pogo stick because he can't move his legs. even more reason why he has the most ridiculous costume of all.
Galactus doesn't need to move his legs to get from place to place. Such is his power. :o
For most of Deodato's tenure, yes. But he redesigned Thor's costume in the last issue of the first Thor series to this:

87387731330.502.GIF

I changed it to the Mile High cover of the issue, since the image I posted was a lot bigger than I thought it'd be anyway. Does your work firewall block Mile High too?

No, I can see it now. It's not a bad design, but it's a terrible Thor design. It looks way too techy. And I never got the appeal of having leg band thingies.

I was mostly put off by the bare midriff. Seriously, did Deodato not realize that he just put Thor in a belly shirt?

He's all like, "Gaze upon the Odinson's sick abs." And then he says something ridiculous like, "Have at thee!" or some ****. :o

haha yeah that costume for Thor is terrible....very un-Asgardian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"