Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Who is the clairvoyant.

mocomic

Philistian by choice
Reaction score
If Centipede is an offshoot or alias for AIM , I highly suspect

MODOK

May not look like the version we know. But the clairvoyant seems awfully fast with a keyboard.

Mike Peterson does look like a future Deathlok.

Either MODOK. Or the Mandarin. The typing is by ULTRON I will say :D

I originally thought Po was some kinda split personality,but I guess that theory is out now.:oldrazz:

Probably a made up character known as The Clairvoyant.

Whoever it is, I bet he's played by Stan Lee.

5-1-Devil-%2528South-Park%2529-715234.gif

Because The Clairvoyant keeps getting referred to as a "he", I'm thinking "he" might actually be a female or at least more than one person.

If the Clairvoyant isn't a made up character, he might be Samuel Sterns, which would tie up some loose ends.

My bet: "The Clairvoyant" is an AI Arnim Zola, who's running HYDRA.

One of these: Modok, Zola, Killian, Mandarin AI, Ultron AI, or totally new character. I hope they reveal it sometime soon but probably not until the last few episodes this season.

They will probably reveal it during a sweeps epsode, I would.

The leader.. he was in the shield base where the tessaract experiments were done (i think according to the prelude comics)... he might have escaped when the base came down..
also he is a gamma expert which is a advantage to the centipede formula

The Leader, Killian, MODOK, Zola or Ultron. Will most likelly be a completelly new made up character.

Its not the Mandarin. Iron Man 3 already happened, so the Mandarin is already dead. And even if he survived the ending ( which is possible )? Still doesn't work, as he'd have no reason to use crappy knock-off super serum rather than the mature Extremis he already has. Plus, he never demonstrated anything close to the level of electronic infiltration to be able to pass himself off as omniscient.

Still bet my ass mandarin returns for Avengers 2 in some way shape or form. drew Pearce even hinted at it, referred to having Kingsley around for maybe future things, he said something about Avengers 2, I think.

Still bet my ass mandarin returns for Avengers 2 in some way shape or form. drew Pearce even hinted at it, referred to having Kingsley around for maybe future things, he said something about Avengers 2, I think.

That's possible, but he was almost certainly referring to All Hail The King.

The Leader/MODOK/Von Strucker/Ezekiel Stane/Someone nobody is even thinking about.

I would bet that the Clairvoyant is just another made-up character, not someone from the comic book universe. The writers have dropped no hints about his/her identity, nor have they set this up as a major mystery that fans should be following. One would think that if it were an important or even interesting character that comics fans would recognize they would be at least teasing it through the season. But then again, AOS's writers haven't been good at laying out their story arcs to this point so it's probably unrealistic to expect a decent setup for the Clairvoyant's reveal (or even a decent payoff).

How have they not been good at laying out storylines thus far? They've done a fantasy ice job at making individual episodes all come together under the same storyline. Only one episode in the first 11 had no real relation to the others and that was the Thor tie in. Everything else has been very storyline related and meshed well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"