AIM/Hydra in Future Marvel Movies?

Da Games Elite

Civilian
Reaction score
It seems a strong possibility that Hydra may have a hand in the events of Winter Soldier and Avengers 2, which seems to indicate that they might have an impact on multiple superheroes' futures. That also said, after IM3, AIM, as an established organization, might continue to thrive, especially if Marvel hopes to introduce guys like MODOK into the picture.

This begs the question: will other heroes have to deal with them in future films?

It isn't a bad idea to have a reoccurring threat throughout the MCU, and, considering how heroes like Iron Man, Ant-Man, and Captain Marvel deal with AIM with some regularity, it seems like a good idea to try and implement them in the future. Would it be wise to introduce them? And, if so, which characters should work alongside their ranks. The Mandarin had no major link to AIM prior to IM3 (
and never did beyond Killian
), and there's a possibility that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will both be involved with Strucker in Avengers 2, so what other characters, if any, should be linked to AIM or Hydra?

I see Hydra working as mostly Captain America villains, whilst AIM would be a more general threat for the MCU. I really hope they don't link the two, I prefer them being separate organisations.

I see Hydra working as mostly Captain America villains, whilst AIM would be a more general threat for the MCU. I really hope they don't link the two, I prefer them being separate organisations.

Agreed! Linking them would seriously be a huge mistake. I would, however, not mind seeing them compete against one another.

It be interesting to learn more about AIM, I'm sure there are a few "untold stories of AIM" leading up to Killian's confrontation with Tony.

I know the Ellen Brandt namedrop was a throwaway nod but it was done loosely enough that it could be explained that she actually wasn't a war vet but actually an AIM operative that lost her limb and got facially scarred from her betrayal of Ted Sallis.

They could revisit that story easily enough as it would easily play into the plot of Killian trying to recreate the Super Soldier formula.

Apart from that it be interesting to be introduced to one of Killian's understudies that pick-up the pieces of AIM and makes it into something much bigger than the vengeance driven organization that Killian had made it into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"