Who Is The Hype's Smartest Poster?

Holy shnikes. Too bad he never returned. No matter how bad it was, it couldn't be worse than jonty's nephew thread.

Mee, Showtime, Bamfer, Badger and knowsbleed all definitely give me hope that this place will have intelligent conversation and rapier wit for a long time to come. :up:

jag

They give me hope too. *gets sentimental* If only there are more like them.

In no particular order and more than 10 (yes, I read the rules / damn the man):

Dbella
Erzengel
jaguarr
Mr. Sparkle
Fran
Wilhelm-Scream
TOB
Showtime
Mee
knowsbleed
Superman79
Shadowboxing
Jack Rabbit
Logans Runt

Definitely right back at you, folks. :heart: :up:

There's a good few who stand out to me. And all for very different reasons. The majority of the people who would appear on my list have already been mentioned. I don't feel much like being redundant (laziness, actually), but if I have to name names, I'll have to give reasons why. And I like to think that kind of stuff through. So, it may be a while.

Well if we're gonna start narrowing down the list, I heard the song "Soulja Boy" twice today over the radio, and didn't bother to change the channel. I feel like that takes me out of the running.

what ever happened to JLBats and Tsunulia...... they were so cool..... :csad:

He was cynical and tainted tho, so that's like, disqualified.

I'm so smart I know that you can't make an accurate Top 10 list of the most intelligent posters. ;)

I do know that if

Daisy
Erzengel
jaguarr
Maxwell's Demon
Mr. Sparkle
or
Wilhelm-Scream

are not somewhere on your list, you're either automatically disqualified from inclusion on the list, or you are new here.

Congratulations socrates! You did it!! :cwink:

There is a difference between smart and wordy, my dear Wilhelm.

Anyhow, I don't think its fair that you stipulated no moderators Raybia.

Hunter Rider, Kel, Immortalfire, and C. Lee are some of our most intelligent posters. Immortalfire and I used to have great debates, and C. Lee always gave an interesting perspective to the political debates before he became a moderator.

Aside from those 4 I'd say that Jag, Bella, Hippie_Hunter, Sinewave, Showtime, Erzengel, StorminNorman, Sparkle, and you, Raybia are all very smart posters. There are more, needless to say, but those are the ones who come into my head when I think of the smartest Hypsters.

Of course, let us not forget the smart posters of yesteryear who have left us for better places. PALADIN was brilliant. A condescending ash, but brilliant. Jonty for all our disagreements was incredibly articulate and clever (though he should've known better than to pick fights with his nephew). As much as we seem to have our...differences, Daisy is pretty damn smart (she still posts from time to time, though she seems to be retired for the most part). Aunt Petunia's little scheme pulled the wool over all of our eyes. You gotta give it to him for that. And I personally consider this person the smartest poster in Hype history, hands down. Truthteller. The man was brilliant. We disagreed on nearly everything, but he was articulate, clever, quick witted, and had an immense ammount of knowledge.

Ok I knew you was going to say that and that is why I apologized in the opening post.

The only reason I did it was because there are some posters who think that a mod is automatically one of most intelligent hence that is why they are a mod to begin with...and most are but I felt it would be more challenging to exclude you guys.

With that said, MODS ARE NOW INCLUDED!!!

After all, you guys are posters too!

Also thanks for mentioning me and I flattered but "I KNOW NOTHING"

Well I have been fortunate to be able to converse with some of the more intelligent posters on here and others only by what I have seen from them day in and day out. Not always on the same side on some issues but are still respected.

In no particular order:

Jag
Wilhelm
Matt
Kevin
Hunter Rider
Herr Logan
Doc Ock
Dbella
Erzengel
Sensi
Fran
Showtime
Darthsphere
Wiegeabo
The Slag

Sorry I couldn't limit it to ten but in reality there are far more than this on the Hype.

I'd have to say jaguarr and Wilhelm-Scream always seem to make very intelligent arguements. And of course, I'd like to think I'm not too bad either.

Come on, can't blame a guy for voting for himself, can you?

I'd have to say jaguarr and Wilhelm-Scream always seem to make very intelligent arguements. And of course, I'd like to think I'm not too bad either.

Come on, can't blame a guy for voting for himself, can you?

You're definitely one of the people worth having a conversation with around here, Mal, even if Matt thinks you're a woman. :p

jag

so what, is there going to be some sort of academic competition between the top ten people?

It would have to test in a large variety of fields though...I think writing skill should be a big one.

The 1st Annual Hype! Nerd Off

- Sponsored by NinjaRingtones.com

It does seem a bit involved...maybe if it was something really short. Complicated **** has ruined many an interesting idea...that Hype Quiz thing didn't happen because Maynard sent out PM's expecting us to give a detailed powerpoint presentation of our lives thus far and paint a self-portrait or something.

TEDDY is the smartest poster. Think about it, he's managed to be here for 3 years straight posting nothing but his name, and not gotten banned for spamming. Brilliance is sometimes in the least expected places. Think about that. :lips:

doglipscw9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"