Who Is The Hype's Smartest Poster?

Of course I vote for:
Lazur
MovieFan24
Supermanbeyond
Jag (Which shows that some of us can disagree with a cat and still give him his propers).
scratch_chin.gif

Varient (Fight the Power!
cool.gif
)

Lightning Strikes
Darthsphere
Dread (that cat wrote some mean synopsis)
giveup.gif

Not in any order of course....

I herby approve this list!!

Hehe! I gave you some props a page or so back. ;) :up:

Also, I don't understand why moderators were forbidden. Do you remember the good ol' days when C. Lee and Immortalfire used to debate, Jag? They were two of our smartest.

I know. And now they both suffer from the mod lobotomy. :p

jag

I gave jag propers once. He returned them and bought his wife a watch w/ the refund. :(

Different sort of intelligence, I agree. But intelligence none the less. Afterall, not everyone can be book smart either. Some people, with average IQs and no learning disabilities just can't succeed academically. Does that make them stupid? No. It simply means their intelligence lies in a more hidden form than academia.

As an artist and musician, I'd much rather have my creativity and artistic ability called out for just that, rather than trying to blanket them in under some catch-all word for "intelligence". Thanks for not trying to see ALL of who I am and just lump me in to some buzz word, Matt! :cmad:

jag

1. Yeah, it's too bad we can't say Lightning Strikiez! or Matt or hunter rider or Dew or Morg. :(

2. Where do people get the idea that it requires brilliance to:
  • be motivated to deceive people online
  • pull it off

What could be EASIER?! :huh:
It's like the internet was DESIGNED to FACILITATE it!

And if it requires brains to see through it, then I must be Brain City, U.S.A., 'cause I knew AP was a dude from the very first post I read.
(but of course it wasn't "intelligence". It was because I'm paranoid and didn't buy for one second that a girl in that age group would even know who "Aunt Petunia" was AND get off on using the reference for a SN AND have such reverence for the old classic Kirby/Lee F4's.
So in fact, I wasn't fooled, because I'm a paranoid sexist?)

3. Squeek is really, really nice and pretty cool. :)

She has never been "ON FIRE" in a Christianity Thread. :o

CTOAN
Tukiluka
Maxwell
Kent
Wilhelm
Daisy
kypade
aptget
C-Spoons
Mr. Sparkle

As an artist and musician, I'd much rather have my creativity and artistic ability called out for just that, rather than trying to blanket them in under some catch-all word for "intelligence". Thanks for not trying to see ALL of who I am and just lump me in to some buzz word, Matt! :cmad:

jag

You're probably the *****e bag who sits in the quad of college campuses and plays his guitar and gets all the girls. :cmad: Goddamn I hate you lucky bastards :cwink:

Wilhelm's rants are long but digestible.

1. Yeah, it's too bad we can't say Lightning Strikiez! or Matt or hunter rider or Dew or Morg. :(

2. Where do people get the idea that it requires brilliance to:
  • be motivated to deceive people online
  • pull it off

What could be EASIER?! :huh:
It's like the internet was DESIGNED to FACILITATE it!

And if it requires brains to see through it, then I must be Brain City, U.S.A., 'cause I knew AP was a dude from the very first post I read.
(but of course it wasn't "intelligence". It was because I'm paranoid and didn't buy for one second that a girl in that age group would even know who "Aunt Petunia" was AND get off on using the reference for a SN AND have such reverence for the old classic Kirby/Lee F4's.
So in fact, I wasn't fooled, because I'm a paranoid sexist?)

3. Squeek is really, really nice and pretty cool. :)

She has never been "ON FIRE" in a Christianity Thread. :o

I think it comes from being able to create an identitied and maintain the lie with consistency. One little "plot hole" and your lie falls apart.

Actually I forgot two huge ones.

Bill and Kenk.

Bill has a knack for explaining complex science in plain langauge, something I seldom see on these board. Plus he ain't too bad with politics and religious philosophy either.

TempleFugit was the name of the psych student who used to play head games with posters BTW.

I think it comes from being able to create an identitied and maintain the lie with consistency. One little "plot hole" and your lie falls apart.
Well, okay, it is true that dumb guys are caught within a few posts, so it requires intelligence.

But I feel like you have to be Extra-dumb to get caught right away, which slides the scale so that, yes, it requires intelligence to pull it off, but that brand of intelligence is required for...writing a school paper that gets a passing grade, or figuring out how to take a bus somewhere far away with the fewest transers.....and we're talking "Top 10" here.

spiderballz, FTW! :cmad:

And by the way, using "FTW" should disqualify me from the list of smart folk...

Well, okay, it is true that dumb guys are caught within a few posts, so it requires intelligence.

But I feel like you have to be Extra-dumb to get caught right away, which slides the scale so that, yes, it requires intelligence to pull it off, but that brand of intelligence is required for...writing a school paper that gets a passing grade, or figuring out how to take a bus somewhere far away with the fewest transers.....and we're talking "Top 10" here.

Well, I didn't really make a list, just posters who popped into my head. Besides, I'm pretty sure 95 % of the Hype COULDN'T write a college paper...soooo... :cwink:

Well, I didn't really make a list, just posters who popped into my head. Besides, I'm pretty sure 95 % of the Hype COULDN'T write a college paper...soooo... :cwink:
I'm in college, I WIN! No but seriously, I have to write 15-20 page lab reports every two weeks and my senior dissertation is 50 pages long.

I think this thread should be closed. It makes me sad, all the beautiful snowflakes that aren't being mentioned enough, like...raybia, etc.

And like a lie of omission, it's a personal attack on
all the dumb idiot moron-posters. :( :(

EDIT: also, I know I'm definitely biased against religious people, and I realized I'm also biased against overtly happy people, lol.
I think, if you're smart, you've got to be pretty surly.

Actually I forgot two huge ones.

Bill and Kenk.

Bill has a knack for explaining complex science in plain langauge, something I seldom see on these board. Plus he ain't too bad with politics and religious philosophy either.

I must meet this Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"