Sequels Who Is Writing Man of Steel?

Hopefully not the wack pack of fools who wrote Returns.

Christopher McQuarrie, has a close rapport with Singer and could pick up where the story left off.

Routh still seems sure this is happening. remember the plan all along was to start around march, the strike may delay things, but the key is hiring talented proven writers. i would love to see McQuarrie

Batman will write about his love affair with Superman. ;)

Angeloz

Well, being as the project is dead...no one. The strike was pretty much the nail in the coffin.

I thought Superman was buried in a crypt. ;)

Angeloz

Oh, you mean the same wack pack of fools who wrote X2?

Yeah, I mean those wack pack of fools who wrote perhaps one of the most overrated movies of all time in X2. The first X-Men film was SO much better. Yup, Doughtery and Harris, those are the two wack pack of fools!

Christopher McQuarrie, has a close rapport with Singer and could pick up where the story left off.

I would love to have McQuarrie do it. I think he is a better story teller than Harris & Dougherty.

Yeah, I mean those wack pack of fools who wrote perhaps one of the most overrated movies of all time in X2. The first X-Men film was SO much better. Yup, Doughtery and Harris, those are the two wack pack of fools!

Overrated? Nah. It one of the top 10 best comic book film up with Superman 1, Spider-Man 2, & Batman Begins. Even many hardcore fans (including myself) love it, so it not overrated. Well, to me. ;)

Why am I not surprised that you think X2 is overrated?

Why am I not surprised that you think X2 is overrated?

Hey, in all fairness to me, I loved the first X-Men. I really did, and I despite me thinking X2 was overrated, I didn't think it was a bad movie, just overrated, and I was looking forward to Singer finishing his trilogy. Then he came into my fanboy world:cmad:

But again, a big fan of the first X-Men, right here, loved it.

I wouldn't mind Nicholas Meyer directing the film! WOW, I never thought of that.

No matter what, Jeph Loeb needs to have a hand writing the script or consulting. Josh Schwartz, while associated with The O.C., Chuck, and Gossip Girl is a very talented young writer and is a HUGE comic book fan, and rewrote Abrams script for the third draft and it was easily the most respectable of those drafts to the source material and character material. Tim Minear or Drew Goddard might do a good job, again with consultation by someone like Loeb or Timm/Dini. I see Loeb/Timm/Dini as consultants or treatment writers. I'm just throwing names out there, nothing I'm dead set on. I throw some more out there later.

Brian K. Vaughn, maybe bring in Alan Ball to write some emotionally charged character driven scene's in the context of the story, David Goyer could take a crack at it.......maybe it should just be me, Matt, and dpm07 taking the reigns with help from Timm/Dini!

John Logan perhaps could write the film with, again, consultation from Loeb/Timm/Dini

I'll wait to see if the movie is greenlit before I answer this question.

I'd like to see a Superman film written by Ted Elliot and Terry Rossio with story consultants John Byrne and Mark Millar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"