Who is writing this movie?

x-kid2234

Civilian
Reaction score
I knew about a Wolverine movie happening, lol. but who is writing the script? :wolverine

Thanks! :D:up:

Has Tyler Mane been confirmed for this film as Sabretooth?

x-kid2234 said:
Thanks! :D:up:

Has Tyler Mane been confirmed for this film as Sabretooth?
There hasn't been anything on Mane returning to the role. Nor even being apart of this film.

Batman said:
There hasn't been anything on Mane returning to the role. Nor even being apart of this film.

Thanks for the help, Batman.
icon7.gif

What other films has David Benioff scripted?

Should mention that review is old, there have like 6 or 7 drafts now

I recommend to all the fans to see The 25th Hour to see what Benioff can do. Best Spike Lee movie if you ask me. The central character´s monologue is frikkin´brilliant.

ultimatefan said:
I recommend to all the fans to see The 25th Hour to see what Benioff can do. Best Spike Lee movie if you ask me. The central character´s monologue is frikkin´brilliant.

It's a bit of a tossup though. I thought Troy was bad, and much of it was due to the screenwriting. Stay was an absolute mess, due almost entirely to the screenwriting.

But yeah, 25th hours is one of my favorites of the year.

x-kid2234 said:
I knew about a Wolverine movie happening, lol. but who is writing the script? :wolverine

I knew there was going to be a Wolverine movie aswell as I have heard rumors about a Magneto and Storm movie which is awesome I would love to see Storm be apart of Wolverine's movie in a cameo or a major role hopefully.:yay: :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"