Who is your favorite Green Lantern?

Alan Scott and Hal Jordan all the way. The originals are the real deal. If I had to pick between them i'd go with Hal. I've tried to like Kyle Rayner but I just can't care for him too much...it was always about Hal for me, not his replacement

I'm quite partial to the JLU interpertation of John, but since basically only the guy's look from the show is in the comics, its definitely Kyle followed closely by Alan.

I've always hated Hal... before Johns wrote him, he was 1/2 dimensional, boring and repetitive. Now that Johns writes him, hes egotistical and a genuine *****ebag.

Wow so true. Kyle vote for me. I love the concept of GL enough to buy Johns' run. And even though I'm not a fan of Hal, Johns at least makes it interesting enough. Plus currently this is the most attention a GL series has had in a LONG time.

Wow so true. Kyle vote for me. I love the concept of GL enough to buy Johns' run. And even though I'm not a fan of Hal, Johns at least makes it interesting enough. Plus currently this is the most attention a GL series has had in a LONG time.
Hey I don't have this awesome screen name for nothin :cool:

I like Alan Scott alot, but I'm just far more familiar and attached to Kyle Rayner.

Yeah, I was looking forward to JSA Classified, since he's the focus of the current arc, but he hasn't done anything particularly impressive. His powers are failing him because of something Vandal Savage gave him, too, so he'll probably be powerless before the arc is through.

Hal and Kyle, I love both for different reasons. :up:
I keep thinking the JLU John Stewart was neat!

They might as well just retcon a military career into the comic John's past at this point. So many people know that incarnation from JLU and prefer it to the social activist architect. :o

All these GL threads make my mouth water for some comics featuring Alan Scott actually kicking butt.

Join the frakin club. During Kyle's original crab-mask days they had Alan as kind of a distant mentor and gave glimpses of him being a power-house (which he is) it was a good time for GLs. It was in his days where he was still "Sentinel" but was wearing his old GL uniform, and had burning hands of emerald fire... i miss those days...

Join the frakin club. During Kyle's original crab-mask days they had Alan as kind of a distant mentor and gave glimpses of him being a power-house (which he is) it was a good time for GLs. It was in his days where he was still "Sentinel" but was wearing his old GL uniform, and had burning hands of emerald fire... i miss those days...
That was definitely one of his best times. I'm not a fan of his return to the ring, even if his powers themselves haven't really changed.

They might as well just retcon a military career into the comic John's past at this point. So many people know that incarnation from JLU and prefer it to the social activist architect. :o

Huey Freeman with a power ring!

kyle for me, I like the idea of a GL who's afraid, and that he's an artist. Creativity is the best weapon if you ask me. "A manga-nut with a power ring"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"